Reviews for Forever Lost
dark nightmere chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I think that you should write a sort of interlade that will explain what happened in the twelve years between birth by sleep and kingdom hearts. I think that somtime daring the twelve years between them Xehanort should bring Aqua back from her eternal sleep now fully consumed by darkness since the X-blade took all the light within her heart she will be just like Xehanort and Vanitas pure evil without a care for the worlds just another dark being. I think that dounld and gooffy should rescue king Mickey from the keyblade graveyard and help him to set up a restaince to fight Xehanort and the orgenistaion. I think that the new dark Aqua should be much more evil than Vanitas she should be almost as evil as Xehanort himself and be the perfect wife for the dark being and second in command of his dark force with control over the heartless and nobodies and her new evil and dark voice will bring fear to anybody who hears it. I think that Mickey should confront Aqua just before kingdom hearts and battle her in the raddienent garden she should have gained new dark powers and match the king in everyway but still be forced back by the kings light from being a dark being now Aqua should be wounded greatly by the light and pushed back as the king stands in victory over his former friend she should see kairi watching the battle and use this as a distraction to try and win the battle but still be forced back. I think that Sora and Riku should battle the darkness on destiny islands with Sora having Ven's heart inside him he should summon the keyblade somday to fight the darkness and stop xehanort once and for all.
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
this was depressing ;-;
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
:o That. was. AMAZING! kept me in suspense the whole time and a great ending! How does this not have more reviews!?
xFlowersofDarkx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow...this is really really good...I'm speechless.

xFlowersofDarkx
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was dark, but good. BBS was dark already, this just made it a total victory for the bad guys.
pappkartonritter chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Sweet!

Perfect!

Great!

Nice!

Good!

I don't know more adjectives, sorry.

But that was really super!

I like it really.

Now I have a question to you.

Are you allowed me, that I translate this One -Shot?

Please.

I promise that I write big that is from you.

Greetings

Mara
Soul chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
My gosh... your writing is beautiful. It's near flawless. A great balance in description, word use, dialogue, thoughts... and a great plot.

Please consider continuing this. It has very great potential.
PracticalDreamer chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
WAT- NO- NOT A ONE SHOOOOT DDDDD: i could have read this forever ;w; please consider making a second chapter, please, please, pleaaaase?
shiranai456 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love it! It's very well written and has a good plot. _
Fictions of Legends chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I LOVE this one-shot. Vanitas is just such a great villain. Part of me really wanted Aqua to be able to get away in the end, but I don't think it would've...worked, in the sense that it would've felt like a cheap way to end it. So I think what you did was best and absolutely moving. Fantastic job!
ShadowWolfBeast chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Poor Aqua and Mickey. Mickey gets the hell beaten out of him and Aqua loses both friends to darkness ... Tragic T_T

This was great for a one work
DemonessOfDepartingSorrows chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was amazing! Very easily your best fic yet, i think. _
Runic Healer chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow... You are awesome! I do hope I made your day and I hope you'll update soon!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/17/2010