Reviews for Family Business
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
So brilliant you brought the creepy Brady Bunch in! Especially Chris, the guy we all love so much, right...and now after you explained the parts I didn't get because of my jumbled foggy brain I tend to dislike the guy even more.

I think it's an interesting idea to think about Sam and his emotions during his year on earth without Dean although he could have his brother with him in the blink of an eye. He just has to use his phone...

I don't think I can walk by a fawn without thinking of Dean ever again :-)

Sometimes your drabbles are riddles and this is a compliment, my precious – it's evidence to your genius writing!

Looking forward to the next one!

Barbara
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
oh that's very good sweetie - fantastic imagery - love this:

"Honey, dotted with soft earth-colored spots. Huge eyes, pleading.

Like half forgotten ones, stormy-green, outshining the freckles, tearing at his soul."

Nicely done!

Viv
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This makes me think there's hope that Sam isn't really the cold, heartless jerk we see on the show!
Shannz chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
*tearing at his soul.*

Oh, I liked that. It has to, you know it has to. Sam's still in there somewhere and I hope we get to see *this* Sam soon.

Lovely moment to drabble on! I so cannot stand Christian and want to see Dean put him in his place.

The underlying emotion is just so raw. Love it. Great job!

We all 3 went very different directions this week ;) It's nice to be back!

-shan
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Strong beginning, middle and end - quite an achievement in 100 words! I especially liked the end, very stark. The whole thing gives a real feeling of the new bleakness that seems to be surrounding our new Sam...