Reviews for A Collection of Moments
TessFan chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Where is the Jarly story? Pouts... onto the review:

It's just like Alexis not to ask for help, but its also like everyone else to not notice that she needs help. I like that Matt was the one to saw it and offered.
TessFan chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
I haven't been watching GH, so I don't really know the Steve character well. But the rest is pretty good. Like the story due to not really knowing the couple.
TessFan chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
I am Kate - just putting it out there... but in this story I like her. Mac & Kate are a good pairing.. if only they did this on the show.
TessFan chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Jax & Emily - dice again? I love Emily, or what was Emily... but putting her with Jax... I'm glad that you could see it and write it, but I just can't seem to go there.
TessFan chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Thank god for Jason! But as a whole, loved the Johnny & Carly parts as well.
TessFan chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
I hate Elizabeth. Is there anyone she's not panting after? Milo needs someone just for him... anyone but her.
TessFan chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
I've read this story and felt nothing. Not that there is anything wrong with it, its just that the characters don't inspire anything out of me.
TessFan chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
This is ok... don't get me wrong the pairing is nice, I just never liked the whole Robin/Nikolas friendship thing. But here is another story that can become longer. Lots of starts here.
TessFan chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Brenda and Lucky - where did you come up with this pairing? Are you rolling dice with names on it?

This story is a lot more put together... and can be made into a longer story. I like the hints of more between Lucky and Brenda.
TessFan chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Oh, poor Maxie... thinking that Carly wouldn't kill her if she touched Jason... I'm glad that Jason is smart enough not to go down that road... Speaking of Jason.. where is the Jason & Carly one shot? Or are you going to do them as a different story?
TessFan chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Sweet, almost sugary. Can't really picture these two together. But still nice one shot.
TessFan chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I don't think the world is ready for these two. But nice pairing.
TessFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved Spinelli in this story, Robin not so much. He was true to form.. great one shot.
ILoveTheCubs chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter. I love the idea of Mac and Kate, and you executed it really well!
suerum chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Except for the part about Emily (unfortunately) being dead, I could really get behind this pairing. I mean if they could put her with Sonny (ugh!) then why not Jax, the age difference is probably slightly better and the temperament match is about a 1,000 more believable. I could actually envision this pairing and yet, would never have thought of it. They would be a couple very much in love but not obsessively so. I can imagine them through the years being gracious and kind and laughing a lot, it's a nice image...