Reviews for 私の少女 My Little Girl
riko chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
YES BRAVO! SO BEAUTIFUL! JUST SO FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL! 。゚゚(。)゚。
This ONE SHOT was by far the BEST rinXsesshi fic I've read. I dont know what eles I say but wow.
I was kind of worried that it would end in a sad note, when Rn dies of old age or something! ;0; but you didnt so ...yay xD
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love the flow of this story- great work!
rinshy chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
cute story portraying the pure love and relationship of rinXsess... great job! you are a great writer... very well done...
pamianime chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
waaah This was so cute and sweet I loved it x)!
quorra laraex chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
crying. this is beautiful
Ronwixziv Barreiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It's been a while since I've been able to stop by here. Love this story (but then we both know that if you wrote the Yellow Pages, i would rave!)
seshomaru94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this was so kawaiiiii i liked it it was awesome
Z.Quill chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful. I can't think of anything else to say.
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was so sweet! I loved the way Rin grows on him, from "My little girl" to "My lady". We witness her growth through his eyes.(It felt a bit like the 1cm-2cm-3cm marks on a ruler -those kind of scenes you sometimes see in mangas/animes - when people mark the kids height). And then it goes back to "My little girl" at the end - and it has a such different yet nostalgic feeling to it.
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Loved this oneshot, it was totally awesome!

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
I have no name chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
THis made me cry soo much! Its so good but sad at the same time. I wished there was someone like that to appreciate me:)
angyal686 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Such beautiful stories always make me sigh. Don't know why :)

As always it is very well written and I just love it.

Because it is fluffy (?) and sweet.

A great fic!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
What a soft pretty thing you have created here. I do love the flow through time with the lovely recollections pertaining to each milestone.

A very different style of narrative that works so well. I do like each little section ending with a different "So ..." Charts their journey from youth to maturity with a defining moment for each.

I like this walk through Sesshoumaru's consciousness. I am engaged with his revelations showing a milder softer side to his usually dour, stoic nature. I feel his love for Rin blossom and grow and it is a beautiful journey.

I too "chuckle at her fearlessness" when Rin slaps Sesshoumaru after his attempted "apology" for making her pregnant. Rin has grown to be a strong decisive mate, an excellent thing for Sesshoumaru; at last someone he can totally depend on.

I love your traditional take on the birth process with "She...curses my name and my ancestors..." Most amusing and I love that Sesshoumaru is able to cope with this onslaught with good graces.

"The night comes and the pups pile, and my mate and I oversee them to dreamland."

I love this sentence. It is so picturesque and vivid, I can see exactly what you describe with my mind's eye.

The lovemaking between Sesshoumaru and Rin is written with a lovely sensitivity. Your words capture the intimacy between them so lovingly.

All in all a very delicate romantic rendering. I have enjoyed it very much.
Koori chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very cute story loved it!
The ISIMS chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
aww. that was really good! so cute