Reviews for Minor Deviations
Lilac19822 chapter 1 . 7/24
This very well may be the sexiest thing I've ever read. What luck to find an excellent writer who shares some of my proclivities when it comes to erotica. Definitely saving this to read again, and I can't wait to get to work on your other stories!
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Goddamn, that was hot! Whew!

Sirius finally learns who owns his ass... hehehe
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
uuugh I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story before, it's actually one of my all-time favourites! I LOVE how you wrote Sirius and Remus, it's just amazing how versatile their characters are - and also their sex lives. You're just amazing, I hope you continue writing! The ff world needs more Puppy Love!

xoxo
Blood Everlasting chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Incredibly well written. Erotic and sensual, beautiful. Remus is a fantastic Dom. I'm so glad I found this little beauty. Can't wait to read your others. Very... inspiring. *smirk* If you'll excuse me, I have husband to surprise.

Blood
macdennischardee chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Never imagined Rem that way, but I really liked if! ;D

Yes, Sirius did need to be taught a lesson didnt he? ;) XD

Great job as always.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Remus is verrrrry kinky, isn't he? ;D

There's something I just LOVE about a dominant Remus...

Thanks for this. D
Donnie the Catcher chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ohhh la la a whip and a belt. HOT. Lupin was turning me on. Haha. Just Kidding! Great story by the way. Beautifully masterpieced.
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
wow! just wow! kinky and fun! and I seriously love a dominant Remus! sooo so HOT! This was incredible!

x