Reviews for Fulcrum
Puck and Kyo chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I don't usually review lemons, but this was so much more than a lemon. You came up with a complex and beautifully heartbreaking plot. You were able to create tension and love and pain through your words. You are an amazing author. You stayed with the story while making it your own. You used wonderful rich language to create the image of what you had written. I hope that one day I'll be able to write as well as you can. Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of fanfiction.
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I have never read something so... (a fan fiction I mean) complex... so hot. That was... quite a job to pull off. Writing it, I mean. That was... (I'm in shock if you can't tell) amazing. One of the best Wolfstar/Marauder/Jamus/Sames that I've ever read. I came on here tonight to look for James/Remus but what I got was WAY better. I think I've ran out of complements to bestow upon your story. Great work, once again :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Good god!What is this fic?!I can't even!OHMMGG!This is the most gorgeous thing ever!Truly,the feeling here,the magical moments throughout,god,I just love this fic now!Definitely one of my most favourite ever beside a few by Children of the Shadows!
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love that it wasn't just smut (which was hot!) but that it had an interesting and important backstory! Definitely going in my favorites, well done.
Maya333 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
that was so beautiful, captivating :') i love those three together, and somehow i also see Remus as the one in love :(
it's so sad, i love it!
keep it up, you're great
curvesforever chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my frigging god, I think I am in love with you, this story is amazing, and soo hot and wow and mmmm ya' know? mmmmmm love this story, wonder what happened after the ritual?
Annie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
One of the best thing I have ever read. Very sexy, very cute, very -make me wanna be thee to watch -. Love it ecspecially when I cant get into the shower because my mother doesn't want me to 'waste water '. I still cant believe she cant tell why I turn up so loud... anyway I love this.
tomo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is definitely one of the HP stories that will stick to the back of my mind for a while.

It wasn't just because it was hot (and believe me, it was. most definitely), but the emotion was there, raw, open-like a fresh wound. I loved it.

I hope you write more fics like this soon.. or add another chapter, why don't you? ;)

Will be waiting for more,

Tomo
TwinzLover chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
WHY MUST YOU LIMIT YOUR GENIUS TO A ONE SHOT WITH A PLOT LOOMING AHEAD OF IT!
Love Is BeastN chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
What a weird ritual, yet so interesting and sexy, lol

Poor Remus...

Great story!
xNomii chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved this. I loved how you portraid there relationship, it is just as I thought it would be. Very well done.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh this was wonderful. Sad but real and true.

Poor Rem. :(

Love it yet again.
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was bloody amazing!
iquiteventhoughimnotsodumb chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was smoking hot!

I don't know what words to use to describe the hotness of this.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
omg that was the hottest, most erotic thing I have ever read! I need to go take a very cold shower now!