Reviews for Mistakes Made in the Dark
Ypm1 chapter 6 . 8/22
This is just so dang good
Lee kadivar chapter 35 . 8/20
i have been reading this story for years. unfortunately, i have memory issues and have had many concussions that makes it so I have had to start reading it over and over again. i absolutely love this story and have enjoyed it very much. and i will continue to do so.

i will say this also, if J.K. Rowling had done the epilogue as you have here, we all would have had more satisfaction from it and would probably use it more often. you nailed this epilogue and while I hate seeing it come to an end as well, it was the perfect ending. leaving us satisfied as to how their life went, satisfied that their happy and bringing it about full circle. And yet, leaving us with a sense of more happiness is to come their way in the future. this will always be a favorite of mine and can't wait to revisit again on a later date. thank you for writing such an exquisite story. until next time.
Opera123 chapter 35 . 5/17
rereading this story and it is still a fav
whistleduck chapter 3 . 4/11
The phrase is "I could not care less" not "I could care less". No British person says the latter and it is incorrect in this context. Saying that you could care less implies that you care some in order to care less. Saying that you could not care less implicitly declares that there you are at the lowest possible level of caring.
escarlet1 chapter 35 . 4/7
Hello, sorry for the delay, I finished translating and publishing the chapters of this story to Spanish, if you like the link send me an email venusmjx gmail or if you like send me your email, thanks for the opportunity.
TaylorGH1823 chapter 35 . 1/25
This was EXCELLENT. I loved everything about this story and stayed up WAY to late reading it!
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 35 . 1/12
BRAVA, BRAVO, BELLISIMA... just loved all of this story so much
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 32 . 1/11
L.M.F.A.O lucius quip at the end slays me.. excellent chapter
halemd10 chapter 35 . 1/11
Perfection.
Steamy sexy hot perfectly mixed with
a fantastic plot expertly, artfully crafted.
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 29 . 1/11
*snifff *snifff
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 30 . 1/11
yo.. cant stop the waterworks when Lucius joined in yo
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 27 . 1/11
just wonderfully and emotionally written, cinematic... brava
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 23 . 1/11
nope.. its Narcissa... LOVE HER!
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 24 . 1/11
i dont know if it this J im enjoying.. but Narcissa and Hermione plotting had me non stop lol-ing.. love this fic, ty ty ty
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 9 . 1/11
a location charm on the journal.. id add that to those extensive wards lol
1,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »