Reviews for Mistakes Made in the Dark
RedsAttic chapter 24 . 8/7
I look forward to reading future chapters...
is this ever going to be completed?
I wished you updated soon
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 5/17
I read this story years ago, please update it, it's been five years and eleven months since you have. Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Severus chapter 24 . 4/24
Hey I know it is a few years later but it would be great if you could continue the storie as I really love it

Thanks
Ginteenie chapter 24 . 1/31
Please tell me that some day you will finish this!
LadyYandere chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
So good :)
Deep in the Night chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
I love where this is going! I LOVE it.

I'm sorry that you've had to go through so much in so little time. It's a wonder you've updated at all during that period! So thank you for that and I truly wish you well.

I'll see(review?) you next update! Best of luck!
Deep in the Night chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
YESSS! I SO SUPPORT THIS!
Deep in the Night chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
That author's note xD I can and can't believe you wrote that. "Fully Satisfied" LOL.
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Lol. I never knew Snape was so insecure. xD
Deep in the Night chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
"I'm not shagging Draco Bloody Malfoy!" LOL. That was great. Especially the jealous Severus bit xD
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
RON YOU FUCKING PRICK.
...
I don't see how she'll forgive him for this... Er, well actually, I do. It's difficult to ignore 7 years of being best friends. But, grr. I'm not sure I -want- her to forgive him!
Deep in the Night chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Ohhoho, rumours you say? Shite! What if people think Ron raped her?! ... Nah, it's probably something like "he stood her up" or "he is terrible at sex".
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Heh heh heh... Oh don't you worry, Snape... It is definitely going to happen again. The real question is: how? Hmm... My guess is a build up of immense sexual tension. Actually, that is pretty much the only option.
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »