Reviews for Mistakes Made in the Dark
embracethebright chapter 1 . 8/18/2023
hot.
alyssa.yesilyurt chapter 1 . 3/14/2023
Love the family guy reference
K2s chapter 1 . 1/27/2023
OHHHH, PAPI!
hot!hot!
WiseFly chapter 35 . 12/18/2022
as if Sara and the shop sign are all in this epilogue.. its one of those scenes that zlways float in mind atter the story.. im so glad i was right thzt it was this amazing fic, and even better on the repeat
Snapefan1983 chapter 13 . 11/11/2022
But surely ge saw that before when he was with them before ? He spent the day with her and Harry and Ginny too so he saw he walking then?! She spent the rest of the morning with her two friends. When she came across Draco, Harry started to glare at the blond boy before Hermione bumped him with her shoulder, reminding him that Draco was her friend as well.

Harry sighed and started to act a bit friendlier, though both boys were a bit leery of each other. Having been enemies for so long, it was harder for them to just slip into an easy role of camaraderie. It had taken Hermione and Draco a while too.

Acting as a buffer between the two, with the help of Ginny who was a bit more accepting of Draco, they spent an hour just walking the grounds before lunch. The four entered the Great Hall where Draco split from them to move towards his table.

After lunch, she excused herself and made her way towards the dungeons. Draco having caught up to her along the way.

"I see your limp is gone. I take it Madame Pomfrey was able to fix you." Draco said.

Hermione smirked. "Very observant. Though, maybe you're not since I wasn't limping earlier."

Draco scoffed. "I noticed, I just didn't say anything since I didn't know if Potter would appreciate me picking on you for being a klutz. It was easier to wait until we were alone. More fun too."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Yes, she was able to heal my foot."

"You're still a klutz." Draco reminded her, smirking as they headed down a flight of stairs.
Snapefan1983 chapter 9 . 11/9/2022
Because the book diary was open where the protestion still in place when book diary is open? Or only closed and tied to open book diary?
Snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 11/9/2022
You know what I would do I would do his homework for him but do it all wrong ! Then break up with him
Snapefan1983 chapter 2 . 11/8/2022
She forgot to take a morning after potion
FlyFreeForever chapter 18 . 10/28/2022
Yes! I love this story. Yay!
Ypm1 chapter 6 . 8/22/2022
This is just so dang good
Lee kadivar chapter 35 . 8/20/2022
i have been reading this story for years. unfortunately, i have memory issues and have had many concussions that makes it so I have had to start reading it over and over again. i absolutely love this story and have enjoyed it very much. and i will continue to do so.

i will say this also, if J.K. Rowling had done the epilogue as you have here, we all would have had more satisfaction from it and would probably use it more often. you nailed this epilogue and while I hate seeing it come to an end as well, it was the perfect ending. leaving us satisfied as to how their life went, satisfied that their happy and bringing it about full circle. And yet, leaving us with a sense of more happiness is to come their way in the future. this will always be a favorite of mine and can't wait to revisit again on a later date. thank you for writing such an exquisite story. until next time.
Opera123 chapter 35 . 5/17/2022
rereading this story and it is still a fav
whistleduck chapter 3 . 4/11/2022
The phrase is "I could not care less" not "I could care less". No British person says the latter and it is incorrect in this context. Saying that you could care less implies that you care some in order to care less. Saying that you could not care less implicitly declares that there you are at the lowest possible level of caring.
escarlet1 chapter 35 . 4/7/2022
Hello, sorry for the delay, I finished translating and publishing the chapters of this story to Spanish, if you like the link send me an email venusmjx gmail or if you like send me your email, thanks for the opportunity.
TaylorGH1823 chapter 35 . 1/25/2022
This was EXCELLENT. I loved everything about this story and stayed up WAY to late reading it!
1,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »