Reviews for an athem for the lovers lost
cherrichik chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
okay now that was beautiful. just enough words to get your message across with none being wasted. definite fave.
in sync chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
THIS. this is lovely and exactly what he must be feeling when Sokka would see the moon. it was so poetic and pretty and just - right, I suppose, is the best way to describe it. fabulous, really.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh wow. I really do think that this connected prettily. In fact the whole entire thing was pretty.

I love what you've done with this, instead of turning it into a normal romance you've just made to Sokka missing her- but somehow it's more than that too. I have no idea how to explain it really.

I've just got to say that this was fabulous.
chandelure chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Gorgeous. It's amazing how you portray the way Sokka feels through this short passage, and also how he's so incredibly in character. I also adore the way he's almost jealous of Aang, because he can actually see her in the spirit world, especially because I had never really though about that. Overall, the whole piece really touches my heart in a brilliant way.

I smiled at the ending.

xoxo.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
So very lovely. So, so very melancholic and oh my, it'd been ages since the last time I'd read Sokka/Yue. :)