Reviews for The Girl from DRaCo M C
Osuniev chapter 1 . 6/29
While this isn't bad, it isn't nearly as good as what you usually do.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/7
Great fic.
aalens chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Somehow I had missed this story before! Most enjoyable, as always.
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Again, another clever acronym and a really entertaining and sweet story!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Another good story!
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Excellent story. Is the wizarding world ever going to be free of these pureblood maniacs. I can't believe it was never picked up that Hodges only had pure bloods in his department, or even that he was very prejudiced. But I suppose it isn't all that long that Kingsley has been MforM and with all the people employed at the ministry, it would be quite easy to hide one's true allegiances.

Ron was wonderful in this and their idea for the Portcard was genius. Wondered where that came from in one of the other stories that I read.

It seems that Hodges would have been quite happy for Hermione to die, so even if he wasn't a DE, he would certainly have been a Voldemort supporter.

I wonder if there is anyone at the Ministry who is not down on Harry and Hermione because they are famous and because of what they did... Harry especially. Seems everyone (at least in a position of authority and apart from Kingsley) is very anti.

Lesley
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was a nicely thought and original story using the Deluminator. I read it while listening to U2's Ultraviolet (Light my way) which sounded like a perfect background music... And I absolutely love how Ron came to the rescue like a knight in shining armour. Yeah!

On another note, great noting that the initials of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures almost form Draco as an acronym. That was a small, obervant and hilarious detail.

Thank you for sharing.
Riverwind chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I liked this story, RON to the rescue, Woot.

Have you thought of writing a continuation to this story, expanding it a bit?

I have not reviewed all the stories I have read, I am going through them all, and must say enjoying them.

Keep writing your good at it,

River
lovelyhyperchick chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Yay Ron to the rescue! I love when Ron gets to be brilliant and save the day.
thlove chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Whoo Hoo! GO RON!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Neat story premise! :) This was really good, and an ingenious idea how they were able to get off the island. Thanks for writing! :)
Feff chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Bravo.

The time period where Hermione and co start working at the ministry is always fun to read.

Feff