Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
That was really cute! I got a bit teary eyed by the end.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
So adorable! Love this story.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hehehehe...awesome! I love it! Brilliant!
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ah, the fluff. *sighs happily*
eyecanread chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was great. I was struck with the similarities of the ending to your story to ending of My Fair Lady, the movie version with Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn.

At the end of the movie they'd had a fight and she had been away for a time. He sat alone in his big house lamenting his behavior and wondering if she would ever come back. She comes in quietly and simply makes her presence known and he visibly relaxes. In stead of gushing about her return he asks where his slippers are and smiles. She smiles back and they both know everything is forgiven.

Excuse my long winded-ness. That was popped into my head after reading your story. Please take this as a compliment. I did enjoy your story. If you haven't seen the movie please do. 8D
Carlie Hikaze chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Lovely!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awww...
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I just loved the texts! Especially the one about the skull an how it doesn't laugh like John :D You're a genius, you are
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was so sweet :D

I really enjoyed this. Those two are adorable and belong together :D
Gameboy Rocker chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I loved this. It was adorable!
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Fantastic. I really enjoyed it.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i love this so much, especially the last line...awww :)
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Haha XD aww bless x
Lonewolfe001 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Totally slashy, I loved it. I wish Sherlock's last comment was a little nicer, but then again if it was it would have been OOC. I loved the text messages.
applepie2334 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ah, so that's why you wanted John back, eh Sherlock? Lol, really loved it, really sweet. Will there be a sequel?