Reviews for A New World
Graci Satchell chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
ROSIE INHERITS VIC'S LOVE FOR POP! Yay!
sdughc chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
pfft the flash isn't so slow that superman could grab him. thats weak.
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
Well I promised myself and you that I would read all of your stories so I read this one. I must however be honest that I didn't like it as much as your other stories that I have read. But it was still well written and the epilouge was really good and my favorite part of the story. Good job and Keep up all the good work!
Knight Watcher chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Half as long as mine, but then I did a Pre and Post A Better World chapters.

Also Lois wasn't revealed to be pregnant until nearly the end of the final chapter. Shayera was pregnant during the latter half of the story and if you read the incomplete sequel gives birth in the first chapter of that story.

I didn't bring Wally back from the dead exactly, but five saw his ghost/spirit at some point during the story. He is given a temporary resurrection in the sequel so he can give one last gift to the woman he loves... to Linda.

Diana gets pregnant in the sequel.

Dinah and Oliver have twins. Vic and Helena have a son. Of course you know this from having reading my stories.

Really can't seem to finish the sequel exactly. Still having read your story... kind of kicks me to want to finish the sequel.

I also rewrote several early chapters in Just Like You. I felt like they could have been better but then after that story and its sequel I started working on Tangents.

Tangents was prompted by a review to a short I wrote on Question in Love Now. Question fit like a glove to my way of thinking. The real challenges came at first from writing about/for Huntress in that story. It took a leap into the dark when I started the Illuminati Arc.
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Thanks for the epilogue!
Kyer chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
Yeah, it was kind of a given that Kal had to go. Even if he'd gotten sane again, he'd never have been the same...and the last thing any world needs is a mopey Superman (that's BATMAN'S department!)

Same with J'onn. He was already so old...who knows how much longer a Martian would have lived...and so lonely.

Uh...just HOW old are Wally's kids? Growing up fast is one thing...
TheGiraffeGirl chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
"And people wonder why there's so many of us." Muttered Rosie.

FAVOURITE LINE EVER!

i usually dont like lords storylines but i loved this fic. it think it's because you involved so many characters from jlu and made all your characters believable and face personal struggles.

keep up the good work! i can't wait to see more!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
wow this was good. AI hope I hear from you soon :D
NaomiBlue chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
I appreciate all the endings you provided. They were appropriately funny or serious depending who was involved.

Thanks for sharing.
Knight Watcher chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Kal... how close I came to offing him my first Justice Lords story. He made a reluctant alliance with Ra's Al-Ghul who was in my story reduced to body jumping except no one body had the necessary endurance for Ra's. Each host lasts only so many hours, days, weeks, and maybe months.

In the end, he left a little surprise in Kal. Either Out of the Past or Return of the Joker tends to fit with what happen to Kal in my story. Except they found a way to negate the effect as Batman II did to Joker-in-Tim.

Lorder Superman roasts President Luthor.

Diana shoots Kal because Bruce can't or won't.

Batman Beyond: Rebirth again shows Bruce's aversion to guns. Sure he'll use weapons of a kind, but never guns.

Somehow the first always seems the easiest... its something meditated on in Batman & Philosophy.

Why doesn't Batman kill Joker?

Joker's been responsible for countless deaths... something the resurrected Jason Todd rails about in Under the Red Hood.

They can't go back to the way things were before the dreaded Justice Lords.

So can they really be a team again without Superman?

Not that I think Superman's crucial... but his sudden execution poses a rather grim parallel to what started the Lords down this dark path to where they are now.
TheGiraffeGirl chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
YAY KAL DIED! i hated him so much.

great chapter, i cant wait to see how you end this fic. how will the other founding members react to his death? i think kal was the worst influence on the others so maybe they'll go to the good side?

stan is an awesome song. thanks for the recommendation.
NaomiBlue chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Well I'm glad Kal is dead, even if it wasn't as painful as I would have liked at least it did involve Kryptonite. I'm glad it was Diana that killed him, I still don't want to see Bruce cross that line personally. I'm glad all the kids got out, too bad all the parents didn't make but it would be realistic for that to happen. But where are the rest of the Lords? Only one chapter left, I hope its a long one.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
wow this is good. please update soon :D
LordFrieza chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
The song is Thank you and I think that it is by Dido(sp?). It's a great chapter and things are starting to head toward the end. "The outcome of what will be stands to be beautiful... But is the the beauty in the horror or the beauty the new peaceful outcome we are to see?"

I somehow don't see things ending very well at all for Kal.
NaomiBlue chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Well the song is Thank You by Dido, so what is my prize? I'd like Clark to die a slow painful death full of Kryptonite.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »