Reviews for Proximity
Tainted Tuesday chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Oh Federico, I wonder what your terms are 3
siberian74 chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Oh my, I almost missed this update, my internet is going crazy. I'm so glad for this post of yours and I think Federico is already dialing 911 for his brother's antics. Paging Altair - can you please give Federico a hand in disciplining Ezio? **giggles** My heart goes to poor Federico for this chapter.

Thank you so much for the update, looking forward for Altair's appearance and be finally tame this wild thing named Ezio. XP
Hyarou chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Ezio makes a puppy-eyed face. It's super-effective. xD

Federico is like wax in Ezio's hands
Hyarou chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Mwahahaha. Federico kicks ass! Poor Ezio seems to be clueless xD

When do we get to see Altaïr?
siberian74 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Oh my, that's my Federico. I wish I had a protective, charming and patient older brother like him. His moves are so cool and discreet, same goes to his students. They do had their hands full this time, and Ezio do attract the wrong type of crowd, not knowing he's in danger. *grins*

This is quite a treat, since I've been down with flu this weekend. I do wish Altair came to Federico's rescue, I really can imagine how shocked Ezio on seeing those piled up bodies. *grins* Thanks for the update dearie. Take care.
Heian Edenwood chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
LOLWUT?
Chintzy chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Ah, the difficult task of protecting Ezio from hungry wolves, my heart bleeds for
siberian74 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
This update has been quick and a welcome treat in a Monday. Your such a savior for an upcoming work week dearest author friend, as I read this I can't help but smile, the antics of these two lovable Auditore brothers are a refreshing and delightful read. It seems Ezio was still playing but can't wait when he finally met Altair and there's Federico's presence always looking after him, oh my thank you so much for this update dear, looking forward to the next ones. Take care.
siberian74 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Hi there, I hope you won't mind if I post a review here. Anyway I love this new chapter, reading how dead serious Federico in protecting his baby brother. No less having his apprentices at his beckon. He's sounds so dignified, wise and noble to me as he discuss with his men *deep sigh*.

Wow, being a Federico fan too, this is surely a treat. I would really love to read the next chappies. Please do, this lovely chapter stay with until your next post. Thanks so much.
Chintzy chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Lol, I didn't expect a second chapter from this, honestly speaking but is so adorable of Federico to take such measures to protect EzioxD
Chintzy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Lol, imagining a scene where Ezio is being groped is downright cute and hilarious! I bet his expression would be priceless!xD
siberian74 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Yeeeeey *screams in delight* It's you who fill the prompt I posted. I was a bit down when I posted it and wanted a fluffyfunny AltEz fic.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Aww, the fratello Auditore are so cute and there's even a hint of Fed x Ez. This is much better than I dreamed, there will be other chapters for this, si? Please do, OP here begs. Grazie and take care. *big hug*
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Please tell me you will be writing more ) it was cute and piqued my interest quite a bit, especially that tantalizing summary.