Reviews for Left Unsaid
elixirsoflife chapter 1 . 1/25
i'm actually really excited to read this bc i've very rarely found a fic on ffnet that's next gen and *interesting* so... high hopes ahead :)
Hasane-chan chapter 22 . 1/9
That last chapter was really mega. It was wonderfully written and it wasn't rushed at all. I could feel what Molly felt all the way through, and it takes a really good writer to do that. I also like the fact that you painted Rose as the villain, and that the Potter-Weasley are not stuck in their permanent 'Oh my gosh we all love each other and we're gonna make it really fucking obnoxious' state. I almost never see this in Next Gen stories, and if they are in stories, they're usually solved in a matter of a couple of chapters. What Rose did is big, rightfully called a betrayal, and a quite a bit of sore topic for the family and it will take a while to sort through and be all forgiven, even after which there might be sour feelings still left. You really have swept me off my feet! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hasane-chan chapter 12 . 1/8
I must say, when I first found this fic, the premise was interesting, so I started reading it. It had most of the same elements of the Harry Potter Next Gen fics, which annoyed me, just a tad. Rose is always ever present, as the "Hermione" of a trio never mind Ron. I like the way you have portrayed her, with her faults and and her positives. Most Roses I have read have always been portrayed as a perfect Hermione, which annoyed me to no end because Hermione in the end was not perfect in the first place. I also like Molly, even though she can be a bitch sometimes and outright ungrateful, points of her I appreciate. She's realistic and relatable, which is most of the reason I like her as a main character. As for Albus, the way Molly described him in the first chapter and the way he acted in the coming chapters have been contradictory. Having now pushed through twelve chapters, I can see why she would describe him that way. Although, what she said might have been spitting out what his reputation shows him as.
novaturient chapter 17 . 8/14/2016
Just found this story, and it's amazing. It's so well written and really interesting. Honestly, it's a bit hard for me to read sometimes though, because I relate to Molly, like a lot. We're very similar. The difficult home life, the shutting people out and wanting to take care of problems on my own. All that. It's like you wrote this story about me. So I always feel a bit awkward when someone is upset with Molly, because I feel like their talking to me. It's weird. Honestly though, such a good story. Thank you for writing it. Sorry I'm a bit slow to find it.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
Perhaps the best fanfiction I've ever read - and I've been reading fanfiction since I was nine.
Ok-bi chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
Molly's such a bitch god she doesn't appreciate anything.
AnaHatesUmbridge chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
How cute
September And Summer chapter 32 . 2/28/2015
This was such a good story! I loved all the characters in it - especially Fred, he made me laugh so much - and I'm so sad it's over! I'm totally going to go read the sequel because this story was epic! :)
Anonymous chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Ha! I was right, finally!
You see, I've had this hunch since I first read that Molly thought Celia mailed Rita the information in the article, that it wasn't Celia, but Rose. And now you've finally proven me right, and I'm ecstatic.
Sincerely,
An anonymous reader, who, sorry, tends to be a ghostie because they get pulled into reading your stories, ALL of them
P. S. I adore your writing, and wish to see more soon, hopefully.
biggustomatus chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
"Molly is a reasonable girl.." *giggle*
Mura48 chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
I have a feeling Rose was the Prophet Source, but I'm probably wrong and this story's complete so I'll find out soon anyways.
kayla mosin 613 chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
This fic was incredible! I'm always worried about reading OC fics, especially ones with broken homes. There is just such a high potential for Mary Sues. So when I started reading this, I did so tentatively. And I was just blown out of the water! Molly is exactly what an OC should be. Really well done!
nuts4nargles chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
I knew it! Rose is such a bitch! Btw love this story!
DelusionalMinds chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I'm not normally one for first person stories, but this- this was amazing, and it's just the first chapter. Usually I find stories where OCs are unbelievable and fake, but this story just blew the ball out of the park. Although we were just introduced to Molly, I find myself liking her already. You have lovely writing!
mimidao2002 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is easily one of the best, no, probably *the* best Al/OC fics I have ever read. Ever. Molly is such a realistic character, I honestly want to be best friends with her. Her relationship with Nate is lovely, too. The thing I love about future generation fan fictions is that the characters are all different. Albus could be (excuse my language) an asshole in one fic, and be absolutely amazing in another. I love the way Al is portrayed in this fanfic, and how Rose is portrayed, and how everyone is portrayed, honestly. I'm not sure why, but even after what happened, Rose is still one of my favorites. I grew attached to her so quickly, and I was so sad when she did what she did. I loved it, though. I loved every chapter and every sentence and every word. Brilliant.