Reviews for So, What Happens Now?
Doni chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
What a well crafted story! The characterizations were nicely done and I loved the overall plot of these two men learning to be friends again was engaging.
Sue chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Well done! Good closure on this one! I am reading your work in 2013 and sincerely hope you will continue to write...
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Brilliant story! So intense and funny through the angst, loved it!

:D
Esstell chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Love it. :)
Sherllllock chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
According to the Conan Doyle canon, I believe January 6 was assigned as Sherlock's birthday. (:
Neosatsuma chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
A woman hiding the murder weapon in her wardrobe? Sounds like iThe Problem of Thor Bridge/i, to me. I must be some die-hard fan. XD
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Hooray! This was epic, and I'm sad it's over. *scrambles to open new page and read more if katkin's storied, very pumped*
mouse8 chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
"It's like living with a Hobbit!" What a fantastic line - hilarious. This was a wonderful story, a great ending to the trilogy. I hope you write more like this!
goldvermilion87 chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
"It's like living with a hobbit."

*snrk*
goldvermilion87 chapter 11 . 1/11/2011
That was beautiful!
quirkyspirit chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Loved your stories, especially this ending - it really works! Many thanks.
InsanityAllowance chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Wonderful ending! Loved this story, and the two leading up to it, even if they did make me cry sometimes. Very nice adaptation of one of the original stories, too. I'll keep an eye out for you take on Baskervilles. :)
876543567890 chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Adorable! Thanks for sharing with wonderful story with us. (:
House Calls chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
Great ending to this story! I really enjoyed it! And I loved the reactions of Sherlock and Mycroft to the fact it was snowing. Too cute!

Intresting, too, the mysterious woman Sherlock may or may not have seen. Made me think of Irene Adler for some reason. But a very nicely played mystery either way for Sherlock and John.
mrs winny chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
A wonderful ending, having followed this trilogy, I am so pleased that they got their happy ending. My thanks to the talented writer.