Reviews for His Last Mission
GobblewonkerJeb chapter 10 . 4/5
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. LLAP, Leonard Nimoy.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Very good. Love has great power.
uirgiliana chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
This story was amazing. You write so, so well!
Gumnut chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Wow, again. And again I'm left wanting more.

Lots of political intrigue in this one. I enjoyed the young hero Kirk saving the day in the past and being admired by the politiccians of the day. The explanation of why Kirk and Spock were estranged in the beginning was an intriguing one and totally plausible.

Another enjoyable read. Thanks so much for writing.

Nutty

(what am I going to do when I run out of your fics?)
Madtrek chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was pretty good. i love how Kirk thought of Spock. This was really intense, and I could imagine this being an episode of the original series.
Romanse chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
OMG, that was soo breathtaking, heartstopping brilliant! My heart was wholly wrung with pity for Jim in such a sad but brave time of suffering.

So many interesting layers to this story. What was going through Jim's mind when he thought about Spock was so utterly fascinating and soo totally unexpected.

The well-crafted alien world you created and the orginal characters really added depth to the story and gave us even more insight into your interpretation of Jim.

I was literally hanging off the edge of my seat thinking that in the end, there was no way Jim was going to pull out of that. LOL- thank you for having mercy on all of us H/C junkies who, no matter how far you drag a character through hell and back, still need a happy ending!

Gosh, LOVE to read that prequel story about the mission that went to hell and started Jim and Co on the events in this story. Here's to your Muses.
Mallus chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
This is a great story-the world they're on is well thought out, the OC aliens are truly interesting, and the history makes sense. I loved the mystery of the Kosian women. The end solution was quite elegant; it could easily have turned into a cop-out resolution, but you really made it work!
Fumm95 chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
*deep breath* Wow.

Amazing story! I'm so glad I got to read through it in one sitting because it is the type that would keep me thinking if I had to stop in the middle.

I hope you put some other work up soon. I look forward to seeing what other writing you have. :)
Earelwen chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
Really like the way you capture the characters in this story. It's not everyone who can show something of the depth of Macoy beneath his cranky exterior. Nice piece.

As you say yourself, you've definitely got room to explore the world you've created more thoroughly. My advice might be to weave the story of 12 years ago into dreams or discussions so you can play with more emotions. That and extending the ending so that we can see the consequences of so sudden a turn in events. But I totally get what you mean when you max out on a story. Maybe come back at some point later and just tweak the ending. Either way, a very enjoyable story with good character work and writing.
Schematization chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
It is a little short for such a grand idea I do have to agree but that doesn't take away from the fact it is a good story. Anything that has to do with Kirk and all his inner thoughts, regrets and life surrounding starfleet and so much more is always a welcome story to read. You've done a great job with this and hope that you do come up with more to follow with this story.

schematization
Servant05 chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Thank you for this story. It was really, really good. And I thank you for not completely killing off Kirk. I cherished this good story!

Thanks!
KlingonKitten chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Ok so maybe it needs a little rewrite A little embellishment. The story itself is excellent.

The Kitten
StoryGardener chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I know it's cut short. I just had to let to go.

I hope when I get back to it though I'll be able to do more justice to Spock.
enahma chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Well, it was cut a bit short to my taste. I will return and re-read it later to have a better picture of the story as a whole. :-)
Ster J chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
standing ovationstanding ovationstanding ovationstanding ovationstanding ovationstanding ovationstanding ovation

Brava! Well done!