Reviews for Nightfall
BtheP chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
What's going on? I like this so far, but you left me hanging! Please continue because this is getting interesting!
Shawntail chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
...now leaving use hanging there is just too cruel...*pouts*
Vondrakenhof chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
This is really good. Dark and emotional too. I hope you continue this, I'd like to see how it ends.

Keep up the good work!
Tzadikim chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I found time!

Anyway, this'll be one ramble-filled review that will be attempted to be organised.

At first when reading this I thought it would be a Willow-POV fic, seeing nothing wrong with that, I eagerly continued reading because I love multiple interpretations. And then I realised later that you definitely made this darker and edgier for season one. Kind of like The Wish (one of my favorite episodes), and you sprinkled it over with some maniacal laughter.

I raised an eyebrow at the romantic relationship at first, but shrugged it off as possible because of some of the subtle hints in the comics. I enjoyed immensely seeing Willow develope a stronger backbone, because it reminded me of the Willow in the later series.

Now for the character, I already mentioned Willow's development, but the dark descent for the rest of the characters was a gripping way to get the readers continuing. I still can't believe how many of the ones we love are either dead, Turned, or have an unknown fate. And I really enjoyed the Tara cameo. But you also brought up a nightmare—Vamp!Cordelia. I mean, Vamp!Harmony is crazy enough by herself, but adding Cordelia to that mix is frightening.

I can't wait to see Willow with her magic mojo, and how this will pan out in the end.

Congratulations, you did a great job.
James888 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Looks like Willow is still able to compert Buffy. Hopefully they will be able to get all of them. :) Giles was so nice when he did that. She does ove him a lot. Willow so taken by her & she right. They got to play it smart. Willow & Buffy against wall like thsat was hot with a Capital H. It was sad to read that she wont live to reach her 18th birthday. Harmony wasn't much but she was someone who Willow ansd i guessing she didn't like it. Buffy had to kill her dad. Well that another thing they have in common. Lastly Happy Birthday Willow :)
BoB chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Wow. This was great. Excellent alt-season 1. Looking forward to chapter 7.

BoB
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
I like this, poor Joyce would have loved to have see her come around.

The slayer, should appeal to the Queen, and get some of those resources

turned over, the council is pretty damn callous and should get some delicious

irony of being that distanced from reality.

Tara send her creepy highness somewhere else, they have the best hacker who needs to hack a few funds.
BoB chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I’m eagerly awaiting an update. This is story is great; hopefully you’re continuing as time permits.

BoB
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
When you said dark, I didn't know I might need a fllashlight!

Poor Willow is going to need plenty of hugs all around.
Marie168 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Well, you certainly think Buffy should be with Willow, lol. I love how you can make it almost believable though, like that;s actually what could have happened in the show.
InstigateInsanity chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
So far this is a nice take on an alternate Season One storyline; it's dark and gritty, but it still has that Buffy feel to it, and the narrative style closely resembles Willow's characterisation from that season. My only real complaint so far are one or two grammatical errors, but those are fairly minor in the grand scheme of things.

Looking forward to the next update.

InstigateInsanity
neveraworsename chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
This chapter was very good, with only a few mistakes. One, being that the officer called Buffy 'Mrs. Summers' which is only used for married women. Another is that later on in the story, you go from past tense to present tense. Other than that, good plot development and characterization. Nice to see Willow adjusting slowly but surely to her role as Buffy's assistant.
Inoeth chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
wow what a story. You weren't kidding when you said it would be dark and yet have some other fun aspects. A great story all round and i hope you update soon.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I went back and read the entire story again, I had a sneaky feeling that Xander had something to do with the fire.

Plus lots of Buffy/Willowly goodness never could get enough of that.
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
LOL! Nice nod to canon there. But as a vampire, his loss is only temporary, so he shouldn't be too upset. And he will look dashing until it heals.

Kisses and confusion, and making out and swearing in temple. You're putting poor Willow through the wringer. I hope things get better for her by the end.