Reviews for Went The Day Alright
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/21
Ooooooooooh boy, too funny. I'm guessing David played that guy in some other show? *curious*

Did you ever see David Tennant in Fright Night? *giggle fit* Too weird! *snicker*
Sexy Old Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! You got me, I was not expecting that! Run Donna run!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
You can't be serious that this is complete? Please do another chapter
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'm a little confused.(He is not the doctor ?or is he?) I got curious and looked up Breandon Block (Cool movie) and ain't he an eutrapurner? Maybe Im confused because of the shock in seeing David Tennent in a movie like secret smile and seeing the actor in another movie other than "Fright Night". Great!Fic!
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
what is this...a horror story? lol.
theblondfox chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMG NO! NO ! NO! NOT DONNA! NEVER! NO! Bredan Blok is THE D.T Character i despise the most, even more than Bartycrouch JR! WY? WY?WY!
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh god no! Loved your story but omg NO! I've seen Secret Smile and holy crap noooo! Don't do that to Donna!
Libster-1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow. I love this story.

I do kinda wanna know how it goes from here, but it's nice as it is.

For those who don't know who the man is I have to words: Secret Smile.
Garfield71 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ah, is it the Doctor, or isn't he? Donna has a co worker who looks exactly like the Doctor plus wears blue suits?

Otherwise a wonderful little story, but I think i have a problem to understand how that works.
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Not many stories have made me shriek in surprise at the end. I congratulate you!
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
wow you are having the Doctor use a different name than John Smith. lol. anyways i do hope you write more on this fanfic. it seems really good.
woolSmynx chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
WHAT? Who is this guy! I now eagerly await your next installment.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
*facepalm*

That's all I have to say.

Also: :) :) :)