Reviews for Sooner or Later, Everybody Comes To New York City
Angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This makes me die inside. Their chemistry makes me want to bang my head against a wall furiously. They are so bad for each other yet so, so good. All my problems in life seem so miniscule compared to the tragedy that is St. Berry. And god, Jesse is so ridiculously sexy; in season one, he made ballet club look like the hottest activity imagineable. I keep hoping the show will let Rachel and Jesse make up and have beautiful Broadway babies, but I know it will never be that simple between them.
Silver Millenium SD chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Don't leave it as a one shot make it a chapter story, it was just so great and emotional!
Phoenix South chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Rascal Flatts, I love them, once again, I know I am becoming repetitive but their stories are always amazing! I also love the hidden kiss!
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
"Something in my heart burned and swelled in the warmth of this story." (Your quote with a twist) It was beautiful, it was - it is. Beautifully crafted, written, and described, it captured my heart in every moment between Rachel and Jesse, through the thickness of tension and love. Screw Finn. Finchel was always some perverted Japanese business man's dark fetish.[Feel free to use that quote whenever you want ;)]
Carla L11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
omg, i'm speechless. the perfect story, i even let myself cry hahaha. You're an amazing writer, though i'll love this story to be continued..
lynn chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I want a sequel, it's so beautiful, I love, the best chapter I've read ! congratulation
xMkx chapter 1 . 1/13/2011

MAAAKE IT HAPPEN! -shakes fist-

I think it's safe to say I loved every word of this, and plan on reading the rest of your ASAP.

I would love for this to turn into more than just a one-shot as well, if you ever feel the need to carry on with it. I would happily read every word.

MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved it and I think you could easily turn this one-shot into a chaptered story. I know I'm interested to know what happened next!
thebitchofliving chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Love this and SO hope it happens. By the way, you write beautifully-the imagery, the diction, the action... it's a pleasure to read.
gleelover101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
i love your story!:)
maybabe80 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
once again i'm speechless. i can totally imagine jesse and rachel meeting up like this and have lots of drama even though it's only been hours since they've met.

wow, talk about insightful. rachel really does know jesse like no one else. my heart broke when jesse reminded rachel how he managedd to deceive her, a very low blow in my opinion but luckily he made up by going after her and kiss her like that...HOT!

i wish the show will give us the same epic reunion between this two.

tnkx for writing another lovely/amazing/wonderful story, hope you'll be adding more chapters to this one :)
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was just amazing. Please add more!
AmyLeigh88 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I really loved this. I could actually see something similar happen when they're finally reunited. And like you, I'm a sucker for an illicit kiss as well, so that moment was perfect and hot. I loved the contrast between the passionate, fiery kiss and the sweet promise of their last kiss. I need this to happen now.

I know this is a one-shot, but I know I'd love to read a sequel if you ever feel like writing one. I do like how it ends open-ended. I like being able to think up my own happily ever after sometimes.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I enjoy illicit kisses also! I LOVED this! Great job. (: I can't wait.
stephanieflautist chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I seriously love everything to do with St. Berry that you write, and please update Caught In Your Bad Romance soon, it's one of my favorite stories.