Reviews for Technicalities
loretta537 chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
this is a good story, I hope you update it soon
geetac chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I like the chapters very much
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! This is so epicly awesome! Pleeeeeaaase! I'll be your best friend!
Terminator101 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Oh my god, this is awesome! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
obscurereader chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
PLEASE, please, please label the stories as SLASH in the summary...
serialkeller chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
How could naruto not have been told about the kyuubi being sealed into him by tari? I mean she would know as she knows all the village secrets from hacking into the computer systems
Sukho chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Awsome story, beside the NaruSasu that i don't really like.
But anyway, i just want to say something, an idea that come to my mind, why no old weapon didn't ever be found ? Or maybe an offensif military satellite (that must be awsome) ...

Sorry for the bad english,

continue like that, i keep reading that fabulous story :)
gwanko vera chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
wanted to say great story so far. I really enjoyed the originality of this story. While I am not a fan of yoai, The actual content of the story and the way you describe how things are, making it open for Naruto to be bi if he so decides is keeping me interested. Keep up the good work I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Lemrinth chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Haha Tari is getting more people interested in her! I wonder how she will handle that. I love this Naruto! Especially how you made his personality.
Freedom its2l8 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Soo I guess Tsunami is Zabuzas love interest now. No?
BadRyuKun chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
sad to say that I was starting to like this story, until I found out it was Yaoi/shounen-ai. Please for the love of god label them as such right off the bat to spare readers from being blindsided.
Kine X chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Awesome chapter, though, earlier, at the start, you kept on saying Kirikage when it's supposed to be Mizukage. I can't wait until you update it, next... xD
Malix2 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Nice to see a new chapter. I look forward to future ones. :)
Ethorin chapter 8 . 10/16/2012