Reviews for Magic Revelations
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
well yeah, that's who mordred was really suppossed to be, begot by arthur upon morgana.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
him being a time lord would be so cool but not with this story, well maybe. the time lords do travel everywhere, especially the doctor.
Bookwormefm chapter 27 . 3/19/2012
Cool! Loved it! I like how you included a mention of Harry Potter, and Batman, and stuff. That was awesome. Totally epic. LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D
Bookwormefm chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
Woah. Epic. Love it!
carinims01 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
OH! that was SOOO amazing! i LOVE how arthur found out about merlin and freya! I hate hoe they killed her off in the tv series! I love her!
carinims01 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
that was awesome!
carinims01 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
i liked it
carinims01 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
awesome..except the last part..it thought that was realy wierd...also, i dont really like how kilgarrah would be so willing to help morgouse defeat uther, and how the druids attacked merlin and lancelot, i dont get that part because they are always portrayed as peaceful, but otherwise i think it's really good!
carinims01 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
oh! that was an AMAZING escape! poor arthur, so confused! I absolutly LOVE merlin though!
carinims01 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
OH! that was positivly amaizng!
carinims01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
that was sooo good! i love all the descriptive words! it made everything so much more real! I LOVED the reveal! that was amazing!
hanipman chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
Great. Very well done. Loved that reference to Harry Potter, Clark Kent, and Batman. Laughed my ass off.
WatchingNewWho chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
This os quite good, it reminds me of dragon, have you read it ?
Mikado X Goddess chapter 27 . 9/30/2011
brill!

~Mikado xx
jediyam chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
loved it! would love to see a sequel!