Reviews for Magic Revelations
Lya200 chapter 21 . 6/28
Oh my gosh, it was Gandalf! Wasn't there a reference to Godric Gryffindor earlier, too?
Grank chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I'm pretty sure pilgrim just implied he was Merlin in a sense
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, thanks!
Aquacoral14 chapter 27 . 6/4/2015
This is a truly incredible story. I was hanging onto every word as I read it, especially with the last 10 chapters. And I love how you added snippets from other stories as well! Harry Potter (was/will he be, Dumbledore?), Narnia, Lord of the Rings, etc. Really amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
well yeah, that's who mordred was really suppossed to be, begot by arthur upon morgana.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
him being a time lord would be so cool but not with this story, well maybe. the time lords do travel everywhere, especially the doctor.
Bookwormefm chapter 27 . 3/19/2012
Cool! Loved it! I like how you included a mention of Harry Potter, and Batman, and stuff. That was awesome. Totally epic. LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D
Bookwormefm chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
Woah. Epic. Love it!
carinims01 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
OH! that was SOOO amazing! i LOVE how arthur found out about merlin and freya! I hate hoe they killed her off in the tv series! I love her!
carinims01 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
that was awesome!
carinims01 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
i liked it
carinims01 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
awesome..except the last thought that was realy wierd...also, i dont really like how kilgarrah would be so willing to help morgouse defeat uther, and how the druids attacked merlin and lancelot, i dont get that part because they are always portrayed as peaceful, but otherwise i think it's really good!
carinims01 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
oh! that was an AMAZING escape! poor arthur, so confused! I absolutly LOVE merlin though!
carinims01 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
OH! that was positivly amaizng!
carinims01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
that was sooo good! i love all the descriptive words! it made everything so much more real! I LOVED the reveal! that was amazing!