Reviews for Losing Control Drabbles
Anon chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Love you guys, these characters are brilliant.
Tagay2 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Cute drabbles! They compliment 'Losing Control' nicely.
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
aww, so cute!
TheBiteOfFrost chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
So sweet... :D
Angiestl chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
That was a sweet birthday present, for Emily and WH! Happy birthday, and thanks for the super sweet Sam!
LynnLautner chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Awww this is great Sam is so sweet!
gone1.gone2.gone3 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Awww! That was sweet! Even though I'm not a fan of Sam or Emily sometimes, I really liked this ;)
Jadeness chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I loved this! Could we get a little hint to what the ring looks like?
dirtychicken chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Nice to get a little something for you guys to help with the Tuesday withdrawal! This is sweet! Thanks so much for sharing!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
How can you guys write such beautiful, joyful, LOVED filled moments? Im so jealous of all the things you write because I WANT THEM LOL...

To be honest with you Im so glad you wrote this, becuase I just read a story in which Sam is with Emily just because he is "forced to" but he is inlove with Leah and all the pack hides things from Emily, and eventhough Leah doesnt want Sam anymore and they are not even the main characters I had to stop reading it becuase it just upset me too much.

And here you come and write this and SAVE Sam from my wrath because he is so soft, and so beautiful to Emily, and yet I can see his big hands wrapped around her delicate face as he kisses her..

suzmac33 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Awww. That's what it's all about. What a great gift for your bff. Happy Birthday from me too!
valelf chapter 4 . 1/23/2011