Reviews for Hooked
Dino-Rogueq chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is incredible, wonderfully done! I did not really pay much attention to Bo's affections for our Cowboy at first, too, but now... after watching Toy Story 3 and reading this lovely one shot, I just might have to change that. And I shall read the fic that you suggested, as well now. It sounds good.

Aww, Bo, 'forever', indeed.

Awesome job, as always! God bless you for these marvelous Narnia and Toy Story fics of yours! Keep up the amazing work!
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
pretty funny... never thought much of bo peep either until i read this! really good.
The Storyologist chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was incredible.

I've been reading "What took you so long?" and absolutely LOVE your interpretation of Toy Story! Bo is actually a really great stock character in the story that i think is misinterpreted alot, but you captured her perfectly:) i loved this story!

Great job!
ilikebois chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
ohmygosh, this is so beautiful.

i love how you write this.

the things she uses her crook for - as little as they are, you made them so important and /beautiful/, for lack of a better word.

the last two sentences were so sad. i teared up.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
-applause- It's so cool how lots of the sentenses start with 'She'
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is really beautiful. I really like your take on little things that would happen throughout the years. Especially how she ships Jessie and Buzz. The last bit really broke my heart. Great job.
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
A very sweet story, I love the subtle Buzz and Jessie moments and the outright Bo and Woody moments! I love this story and was almost crying at the end!

Beautifully written story, well done.

Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010

I really enjoyed all the different ways Bo used her crook, very creative!

Man I miss that girl.
Triva chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wonderful! I love the way you develop her character by only fixating on her crook-it is sheer genius!
BOC42 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
*blushes* Well, thanks. :)

This is absolutely adorable! I really liked how you made Bo so autonomous - she can exist without any of the other toys, even Woody, around her, and still be a fully fleshed out personality. I.e., getting mom's ring out of the bathtub drain, keeping the army men from using it as a battering ram...

I particularly enjoyed her lending her crook to the shepherd in the nativity scene - pure genius! And I've often wondered if the other toys ever wanted to borrow her crook - I guess they did! This made all sorts of fun little vignettes pop up in my mind; I thoroughly enjoyed it!

twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I just adore Bo and this story made me adore her even more(:

Very, veeery creative take on each significant reason for the staff. Thinkin' outside the toybox. x)

I kinda melted at the part about Bo and Woody's writing on the sidewalk. Adorableeee!

The ending was so heartwrenching...which is why it was so perfect! Way to wrap up an excellent oneshot.

Enjoyed it!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow, this was very cute and intense at the same time! I love the little episodes you've told us about Bo's crook, very creative and yet they tell so much with so little words. Amazing! But I just felt so bad for her in the end... '3

Oh well, you've done an awesome job on this one!
LAHH chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great chapter. Thanks for writing. x
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ok this was a story I really liked and A few funny ones were pulling Jessie's braid loose and tripping Potato Head on Father's Day.

One that I really liked though was the BoWoody one
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ugh, I love this. I swear you are one of if not THE- most funniest author on here. I laughed so hard at the frisky line and the braid line. I enjoy very much reading your stories. They definately brighten up my dragging day :-)

PS-And I agree, "The Interventing Years" IS an amazing story.