Reviews for Word Of The Day
hadaka chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
...I'll be honest. It wasn't until Chapter 21 that I fell for this story. Right up to Blush, I had no urge to review whatsoever, but then you wrote Ikkyu/fem!Sena, and I was like XD! There was flailing. Epic flailing.

Oh God, I love Ikkyu/fem!Sena. I love Ikkyu/Sena, period. And then you wrote Oxymoron and Rapt and BIFOCALS and oh Jesus, glasses!Unsui...!

Ahem.

This story has won me over. It is just too adorable not to like, much like a blushing Sena-chan. And then you offered request fic, and dammit, I couldn't resist.

I mean...I count, right? Right? I've got thirty fic...that counts, right?

Let's do fic swap! I mean if you want.
sketchfan chapter 33 . 12/26/2010
wdang,maybe someday,moe...but anyways lolz what a predicament,and aww squirell sena-chan,lolz give the poor thing her pocky
sketchfan chapter 32 . 12/25/2010
lolz oh man,score another one for MEATS,lolz ah well,least sena-chan cheered marco up
orangegreengirl chapter 32 . 12/25/2010
Another nice chapter

I can't wait for Harao and Banba

UPDATE SOON
Sleeping Moon chapter 31 . 12/23/2010
How about a Kakei one?
sketchfan chapter 31 . 12/23/2010
lolz poor sena-chan,guess third time wasn't the charm
sketchfan chapter 30 . 12/23/2010
lolz is alright smilesywand you is very welcome and yes not enough fics,esp. paring with some of the other guys and (and gal or 2 lolzXD),usually always shin,or hiruma...or god help us,agonXD,and ah well,aybe someone else might make the moe and lolz oh my,I left that kind of an impression in my review?woh wow,I'm kinda touched,and lolz I only wish I was as badass as the dude in my icon,but I'm so glad you think so,and I appreaciate yous toowd*hugz*
sketchfan chapter 29 . 12/21/2010
sneaky pretty boy indeed
sketchfan chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
/o\awwwwws,no moe?okays
Azelas chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
Ah, who wouldn't want to be like Hiruma? I like how you made Sena contemplate about Hiruma.

On another note, are you going to do a Sena/Marco? I've never read a Fem!Sena/Marco fic. It would certainly be interesting since Marco seems to be the romantic type.
sketchfan chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
lolz seriously,a karin one'd be very moe
Mesonoxian chapter 26 . 12/17/2010
Aw, Shin is so cute XD
julie chapter 26 . 12/17/2010
thanks for the updates, can you do one between yamato takeru and sena pwetty pwease?

_0_

I_I

(0o0)/

( )

merry nearly christmas
sketchfan chapter 26 . 12/17/2010
lolz ah shin...it's loveXD
sketchfan chapter 24 . 12/16/2010
awwwws sena-chan was adoreable in this
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »