Reviews for Thank You, Again
mendenbar chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
I need you to finish this. Please?
Cid chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
Excellent story. Great PLOT, that thing that's sorely missing in most stories I tried to read here. Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing this.
musicnlyrics chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
I realize how long ago this was written, but I just want to let everyone know that despite the incomplete status, this story truly is a wonderful read. It forces the characters to confront what they've been hiding from and/or behind throughout the show, and it is a well thought out, well written piece.
musicnlyrics chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Let me just say, I just found this, literally yesterday. I couldn't stop reading-definitely one of my favorites, and one of the best I've read. You have gained another reader. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
sheshe21 chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
You're back! Yaaaaaaaaay!

Knox sounds like he's making a great Illyria. Can't wait to see how Cordy, Angel and the others get Spike back. My curiosity is way peyond peaked. Great chapter, as always. As if there was any doubt!
Sanvean0 chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
Thank U so much for this lovely fic.

My 3e favorite pairing, Cordelia/Angel/Spike.

Sadly I miss some *snogging* between them,I know N-17 is out here,but some please!

And my imagination is just fine,thank you,lol.

Hope to see a update soon & again,Thank U!
Starscape91 chapter 15 . 12/14/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
Good CHapter & More Please
sheshe21 chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Nice to see Gunn out of the suit and covered in demon guts again!... Okay, gross image, but that's the way I like him... That came out wrong. Oh well, loved the chapter and especialy loved Marcus having a temper tantrum. Loved every bit of it in fact. And Connor, at last, can have a fresh start. (Sighs happily.)
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Good CHapter & More Please
sheshe21 chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Ooo, kinky! Veeeeery interesting, too! The tests, the vampire love and bond thing, everything was actually pretty cool. And I admit (and yes, I'm blushing about this) pretty hot and sweet. (In a vampire way. Giggles)
disco-chic chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Nice & toasty . . . so, was that the second time? : )
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
suzyab chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
This is really hotting up.

Great to see a story with Cordy & Buffy not at each others throats. Thank goodness Angel got his head out of his a**!

Angel/Spike & Cordy bonding, bring it on...

Keep up the good work.