Reviews for Speechless
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
omg this story was amazing and last word shut up dad i thought that was funny this story was so great and randy only says your using condoms right hahahaha i loved that
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
i really wanted the school stuff to start coming up thank god it didn't take like 3 more chapters
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
i heard it was louis to
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
omg the six flags commiercial is real i laughed so hard i was crying and yes i easily crack up lol i need to hear that
KakaIru 4 ever chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
wow now i know why speechless is the name
N chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
I suspected that kyle had dug the whole for his body but I thought cartman was making him do it
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
This was an awesome story! :)

I really love reading your stories!

You rock! Here,has a cookie :D
MidoriUshanka chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
No matter how confusing, sad, or happy this story made me, I loved it all the way through til the last word. Your writing is amazing. I, for the final time, thank you for writing this.

Seriously, you have talent, dude.

PURSUE IT!

MidoriUshanka chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
AW! I love it.

I really wish they didn't have to leave South Park, though :(

Oh well,

maybe something will happen in chapter 15!

Once again,

Thank you.

MidoriUshanka chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
I had my accusations Kyle was digging it, but I never thought it was actually FOR him!

I cried while reading this.

You are amazing.

Onto chapter 14.

Lots of admiring love,

MidoriUshanka chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
I was laughing my ass of throughout the entire chapter.

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!

MidoriUshanka chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
Creepy...

Still love it tho.

MidoriUshanka chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
This chapter was SO confusing.

I mean, a really GOOD chapter, but it was very difficult for me to understand. Kyle was trying to say , "I love you," (or sign it whatever) and OMG I want to kill Cartman and Wendy now! THOSE BASTARDS! And what the FUCK is wrong with Kenny and Butters? Why would they just walk away after Kyle nearly died, AGAIN? It's very angering. Oh yeah, why the hell were they in a ditch, who's looking for them, and how can Stan accept Kenny's apologies after they just WALKED THE FUCK AWAY? One last thing, I think that someone is going to try and bury Stan alive- just saying. Hope this all gets happier before it ends, or I might cry.

MidoriUshanka chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
VERY awkward situations D

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! "Ginger pubes-" MADE MY DAY!

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!

LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART,