Reviews for Teenage Dream
amie sanetonio chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
please don't stop! i really love this story! please go on!i' m beggin u!it's the best story EVER!
daisylover123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
i like this. This is really good! :)
kenet2904 chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
ummmmm. haha after a year! im back and havent done so much work bout this! maybe ill continue it and i think i had another inspiration to continue this thanks to all for reading! :))))
jesse449 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
i really love this, continue PLEASE
samedge chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
this is a awesome story! how did you come up with this! PLEASEEEE carry on writing I love it :D email it me if you can - THANKSSS:)
lolz chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
great story but chapters are too long don't yo think?

heheh like the song tho
rozaveRnB chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
WATT HAPPENS HOPE YOU GET TOO UPDATE SOON AS YOU CA N LOVE THIS STORY WHATS GOING TOO HAPPEN ?

-ROZAVE
kenet2904 chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
um, hi, im the author of this story, I am currently writing the next chapter, and I'm glad you liked it, even tho you're the only one, jokes,

um sneek peek?

here it goes,

VENUS will do anything just to get his man and i mean everything!

There's gonna be a new character in the story and SHE is hot, sexy and all the richmond jocks are going crazy for her, does this mean that MELISSA has found her arch enemy?

And this GIRL may be the person who will be the road to KAYLA and MAe's social life?

and a real love triangle, EDDIE and LEON is in love with KAYLA, but what will happen to MAE? and VENUS?
rozaveRnB chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
IIIIII LLLOOOVVVEEE ITT:) SOOOOO EXCITED TOO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER

:) HOPE VENUS GETS A MAN FOR HERSELF:) DOES LEON LIKE KAYLA? UPDATE ! OR

SNEEK PEAK?:) UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE :) ASAP

-rozave
rozaveRnB chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i liked your story a lot its very nhice hope your able to update more bt a bigger interveniance would be nice bt other thatn that iliked your story a lot keep on writing and update when you get a chance:)

-rozave
ellyjane chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Wow :)

Carry on :)

BTW I subscribe to youu :)