Reviews for The Undying
LadyVon chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Excellent story progression. Compelling storyline. More, please.
zazasetanas chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
BEAUTIFULLY written! Just realized I've been sitting here totally absorbed in this for hours! :P Characters absolutely alive and dialogue/atmospheres are perfect.
Bohyne chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
First, thank you for taking the time to write the story. It provides great entertainment. :)

There was a part were Rommath and his faithful goblin were walking back to his place that amused me to no end. I was really laughing then haha. Like in my head I could perfect visualize the scene.

I wish you would have kept on elaborating. You like, dedicated a couple of chapters to him and then it switches to other belves. While they are interesting too I was far too immersed with Rom to want to read it.

But I did anyways cause belves are love, but I have no idea what was going on. A pally rebellion? Or blood knights in the wrong light after doing all the right things? Just probably need some clarification. 8B (Maybe it's just me QQ)

Oh and I almost forgot to mention. You make the characters in your story so humane and realistic. Like, indeed they are tired from the war and all and you put those factors in and how they get affected etc. It flows very nicely and keeps me want to be reading.

There are interactions that I expect to go bad but end up well, or all the little things the characters do (like the goblin and his annoyance at the tailor) that get brought up later. It gives me the feeling/sense of familiarity. Ya know? ;]

And lastly, I hope you keep updating this... into a happy ending. Cause well, poor Rom & co. D
mister Uknown chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
If stories were gems, this would be your ticket to an all expenses paid pleasure yacht voyage in the south Sea.

My only advice is that I hope you've got a good plan for the myriad of characters you've placed in the story as opposed to ending with "and Rommath was a twilight."

Keep on writing!
Demon-Something chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I'm rather confused here... is Nolcaen the one with the moral upper hand? Is a Blood Knight coup de etat in the works? This needs clarification, which I'm certain I'll get, not to sound arrogant and demanding, just the sense it will. (And I hope Nolcaen is wrong, I personally like Liadrin)

I've read the whole story and the prose and descriptions are spot on, and I love how you didn't make perfect elves in this showing... humanity, for lack of a better word. But who exactly is this troll mentioned in the summary? THe reason why Rommath goes Twilight's Hammer in Cataclysm?
FloofWolfe chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
This, your writing, is an excruciatingly beautiful piece of art. The language, the detail, the ebb and flow of character interaction and introspection, is like he finest of pure wines. I certainly look forward to seeing more.