Reviews for The 11th's the Charm
Narshia chapter 1 . 3/31
I'm kinda sad that Ianto's leaving Jack but he did just wait a long time for his turn to travel with the doctor.
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was pretty darned good! I never saw Ianto and the Doctor before but you've set me up to imagine and accept that. Poor Ianto deserves a break. Let's hope the Doctor can keep him safe.
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. It's so cute! The story is just so good... Right now I'm spazzing out at my inability to contain my emotion for the story... Oh well. :)
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww bravo! This was awesome
LoveableReader chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Why did Ianto had to die? Jack/Ianto forever baby!
JazmineKiller chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
so amazing! im always for ianto/jack, and its always hard for me to read anything else. but this is just so indescribably good! a little sad for jack, but thats probably from the other stories ive read... (: anyways yeah.. love this so much!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i thought that this was a lovely story and i loved how you put in all of the doctor's incarnations. :)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was brilliant! I loved it. :)
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
A brilliant story, truly brilliant! Well written and chronicled in such a believable way with Ianto growing up and changing; the Doctor returning time and time again, evolving ... til they find each. Loved this!
Dubbers chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh that was awesome! Love love loved it!
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
ahh! I read this on livejournal somewhere and I'm so happy I found it on . :D

Love the fic btw, especially the last line. :D :D
2910leiv chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
ok, my jaw just dropped! Ianto kisses Eleven? OMG! Am imagining the look on Jack's face...
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
There are not enough Doctor/Ianto fics in the world. And I love this one, having Ianto meet all the different Doctor's and watching how their relationship grows was wonderful. And 11 saving Ianto was brilliant.