Reviews for Just a Dream
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 1/23
This was a great story. I love the song too! This made me cry!
Khaida21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was me T_T

so sad and beautiful and...

no words
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I should be mad at you for killing Will off but this was just SO good! I mean, heart-wrenching but good!

Firstly because you didn't make Will the bad guy or kill him off just for the sake of getting him out of the picture (I hope not anyway).

Secondly, the way you wrote JJ broke my heart and seemed totally in character. And I like that Hotch was the one to mostly take care of her because he knows what she's going through.

I was almost crying by the end of this! And that's no easy task, let me tell you...
spk chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Then you have a great imagination. Hauntingly beautiful. :)
THUNDER BRAT chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was down right beautiful I'm currently in love with this song and it's meaning I was hoping for more stories on it but this was the only one I found and it's beautiful just like the song is thank you so much for writing this.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
having never been to a funeral or in love, I must say you did a wonderful job! I got teary eyed! The only thing that stopped me from full out crying was the ending! another line or two and I would have been sobbing!
Ella-Olivia chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
An absolutely great story! So sad, heartbreaking and beautiful.
crazyobsession101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was beautifully written and heartbreaking. It's was simply amazing. An awesome job, my friend. Keep it up!

And congratulations on the nomination - "Consequences" was an awesome story (:
criminal minds and twilightfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow-that was amazing please continue.
kdzl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010