Reviews for Harry Potter and the Goblin Prophecy
Satsuki2015 chapter 5 . 9/21
more plz! love his so much
DragonKnight1775 chapter 5 . 6/18
This is a cool story! I hope you come back to this!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 3/13
What a shame for such an excellent, strong, and original story to be abandoned! I checked out your profile, too, and discovered that you, like me, are an unrepentant lurker and that you like 2 of my favorite fandoms: HP and The Sentinel!
I'm so sorry to read of your physical problems and sincerely hope that you are recovered, now.
Finding abandoned/orphaned gems, like this one, for me, is tantamount to discovering unfinished possible masterpieces that, even if eventually 'adopted' and finished are still 'incomplete' because the original creator's vision and flavour are missing.
I'd dearly love to see the rest of *your* vision.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 3 . 3/13
Excellent! Now, it needs to be discovered that Dumbldick tampered with the Potters' Will(s) and the false imprisonment of Sirius!
Ogrebear chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Re-read this again, defiantly still impressed.

More please!
kariza2013 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
please write more really like it
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This is a great story. I would recommend it to everyone. But it seems to me that it's been abandoned! What really surprised me is how few reviews you got. Please don't give up on this story.

Thank you and Kudos!
Hawthornbranch chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Fantastic AU! I do hope you are still considering this an active (however delayed) story and have plans to continue. So sorry to hear about your knee, I know how health issues can suddenly impact one's life, usually in the most painful, awkward and ill-timed ways. I love your Harry, and that Remus is his tutor, Bill is a friend of sorts, and that Snape and Harry can actually interact. The whole concept of Harry learning other magics works so well with his intended destiny, and I'd really love to read more of this... yes, I'm hinting as hard as I can to please continue! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
update when u get a chance and thank u for writing the story
917brat chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
This is a reallby brillint story and different from anything I have read and becuase of that I am really egaer to see just what you are going to have happen. Though I do have a question do you have set pairing for Harry and is so can you say who it is going to be.
musme chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I love it very much!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
love it!
PurpleBullet chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Allyssianne chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I've enjoyed the story so far and I'm looking forward to more. Hope to see you update soon.