Reviews for Is This A Dream? No, It's A Nightmare
another-all-nighter chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Wow, I love this story! I hope you haven't given it up... please continue! :)

I like your characterization, and Ariadne's story from her childhood was lovely to read. Keep it up :)
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
brilliant story!

:D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Great please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON
RedLil chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
:D :D :D :D ...there r no words to describe how good this is
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Great! Please continue! Add some more action in there if possible. Maybe have another attack, have Ariadne get more injured, or maybe even kidnapped then you can show the guys concern and guilt for letting her get taken. Well stories great please continue soon!
HalfwayFlawless chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Aw, this is so sweet! I love this story! And I love your writing style by the way. It makes the story even better! Can't wait until the next update!
Ariadne3842 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Amazing! Please keep going and soon!
LoquaciousLilLovely chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Ooo, I totally love it! And the grammatically accurate writing definitely makes it easy to read. Keep up the good work!
reasonable-butterfly chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
welcome back at last! you're right the chapter was pretty intense so thank you for that) glad to see Ari brave and struggling)

as for future chapters, please give Cobb some attention.
BirdBath chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Exellent! I've been waiting a long time for this, please don't make such a big break before chapter 5. :D
Shadowcyrse chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Amazing
Goobenhyme chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
One word...Amazing! Keep up the great work.
Name chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
AMAZING! Please update soon!
musicchica10 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Good chapter! I really do enjoy different Arthur and Ariadne stories, while this one has more action drama, it's so nice to read something that doesn't fall under the lines of fluffy romance. This does have the good dose of romance though, which I will gladly drink up ;) Update soon!