Reviews for Sacrifices of Love
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Awesomeness! Great ending, too. I really loved every moment of this story. Thanks so much for sharing it. xo
Sebastian's Kat chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
?
anonymous chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
PLEASE write another Reid-centric casefic like this one. It was compelling and realistic for a BAU case yet cute and light at the same time. Plus I like the ReidxOC. Great Job!
Chocolatekat chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
this story was really cool. thanks for writing.
reina13 chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
love it
Luke's Momma chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Yeah I can just see Reid rocking that look LOL.

That ending was just soooo Spencer, I love that he rang Samara like he promised. Yep you did it again, awesome story!

(P.S. Apologies for the late Review but I'm not receiving any Alerts from FanFic and am now slowly working my way through my Alerts List, removing everyone and re-adding them. Hopefully that'll do the trick! Loved the story!)
Alice Prince chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
That really was just like the show! Great work
Alice Prince chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
This is a great story~ Just like the show!
Luke's Momma chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Oh my! I damn near had a heart attack when I realised that Spencer was still going to have to be 'bait' - how wrong can a girl be?

I love the way Samara 'felt' different to him - the way her smile didn't reach her eyes, the feel of her hands - all adding to the wrongness of her character.

I wanted to be mad at Morgan for the way he was mothering Reid but it's his way, his inherent need to protect his 'family'. Wouldn't have him any other way.

I have to admit that I got a lump in my throat when I got the end and even though she is one seriously sick puppy I had to feel sorry for her and so proud of Reid.

Good job!
Luke's Momma chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
*whew* at least now the team know who the unsub is without Reid having to put himself out there anymore.

(I was kinda hoping that all the hits on his profile and the two 'dates' would give him a little more self-confidence but he seems the same shy and retiring Reid as ever, which is why we love him I guess).
Luke's Momma chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
All this talk about ritual killings with Reid setting himself up us the target is not sitting well with me so I'm going to have to trust in you not to let any harm come to him.

Really enjoying this story.
Luke's Momma chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Hmmmm. So now you have me wondering whether Megan is the unsub or if you're laying down a false trail. She seemed nice enough but with you, we all know that doesn't mean a damn thing!

Love Em's reaction to her re-styling efforts and have to admit that I wouldn't mind seeing him in those outfits myself!
Luke's Momma chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Poor Reid. He doesn't really stand a chance with all of them ganging up on him but I love the idea of Em' making him 'smoking hot' just so long as noone forgets the seriousness of the real issue.
hbruce chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
This was so great!

Reading about Reid's online profile made me die of laughter. :D

I look forward to reading some more of your work.
Leigh59 chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
A perfect ending! Trick or treating with Henry is just what the doctor ordered. Yeah he got the girl a normal very intelligent woman that can understand him. He kept his promise to check up on Ms. LaSalle but then there was never any doubt that he wouldn't.