Reviews for Forget
Katie chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Loved it. Short and sweet ( in an odd way... I'm sure you know what I mean :) )
Lili chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
This is SO good. Won't you continue PLEASE!
Loreyulia chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
That last line brought the tears for sure. As short as it was, I really enjoyed it. Thank you very much for writing this, stuff like this story is what we all need some times, to remember that there are people who love us unconditionally even if we don't believe it at the time.
OhSnap501 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I had the unfortunate experience of intervening in a suicide attempt, almost eerily similar to what you have described. my roommate tried to slit her wrists in the bath tub, luckily we got there before she did anything. I think you have captured what I had been feeling in that moment very well and I commend you for that.
Anonymoustache chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
AWWWWMYGODFEEEEEELS
I am sobbing right now. Literally.
Oh my god...your writing is amazing.
That last part where Lestrade comes in with flowers?
OMG the feels they are killing my tear ducts.
Brilliant job.
Libby24 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I absolutely LOVE the ending of this story. It's so bittersweet, but the part with Lestrade bringing flowers actually made me tear up. Thank you for posting this piece. Excellent job.

-Libby :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Poor Sherlock!
anon chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
the last paragraph. (my feels)
PlatonicLovers chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Loved this, absolutely beautiful. Loved John's speech and how he was brave enough to speak up to Sherlock. This was a brilliant story well done! xo
Timelessdemon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Brilliant story, the suicide note was very realistic.
smc1214 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I definitely had some tears there. Brilliantly written, especially the last few lines were devastating and it was very good.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
This was so deep, but even with it's darkness there was light. Sherlock couldn't see his own worth, but John showed him that he was worth everything John had, and more. The detached way Mycroft and Sherlock are with each other isn't natural or healthy. If every relative Sherlock has is like Mycroft...his mother, wow! No wonder the poor soul feels the horrible pain he speaks of. It's like being a test tube baby, or some kind of experiment. Reall I find myself sometimes wondering if it will be revealed that the Holmes are actually aliens, or supernatural creatures like fairies, elves, or even fallen angels. There is just this inhuman quality that would drive anyone to the breaking point from the need of emotions. I think Sherlock is like a starved man, and John will have to be his much needed nourishment.

Thanks for this story, and the very heartfelt plea at the end. It really shows a commitment to your readers, and fans:-D
Puggle chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Painfully beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I've read several of your stories now, and I must ashamedly admit that while I have enjoyed them, I am fickle in my attention span when it comes to writing the review my brain works out whilst reading.

This is another matter entirely, and struck very close to me in the form of two dear friends of mine. I cried at your choice of chapter title here, "Same Mistake" being a song that resounds deeply in so many aspects of my life. So many people that are screaming at the top of their voices with no one there to hear them, or understand their words.

Thank you for posting that final link at the end of your chapter. It was an effort of reaching out that I do not see in many these days, and I can only hope that there are many who decide to click that link rather than write a note. Everyone needs a reason. I hope they will find theirs.

- Kuronoko