Reviews for A Simple Kind of Lovely
Shannon Sheered chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Awww zack kisses cody soooooo sweet
aTurtleSaysMurdledurp chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
About the whole zack x cody x kurt fic, I kinda saw that with the whole 'group hug that fell backwards' thing.
scher760 chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
I loved the imagery. Being such Abigail fan of Zach and Cody I could picture the entire story. I'm disappointed that it stopped. I would have really loved to see what romance would continue with the brothers. Thank you for a great story!
Keagan chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
i'm looking forward to another chapter
Amane Lynne chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
OMFG. OMFG. OMFG! This story was amazing! I waited until I got to the twelfth chapter to post a review. You are amazing! I don't know if you decided that chapter 12 was the end, but oh my god. I don't mind. You are an amazing writer.
I hope that you have fun in college. Promise me that you will publish a book. And that book will be sooooo popular that it will be in theatres with hot actors playing your characters. I'm going to read the book and watch the movie when you release it. 3 ;)
Kelli chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
For some reason I like to imagine Oliver is Joe Jonas. I think it's the raven hair. And I read a ton of jonascest. Great story. Even better thinking about Joe. Lol
KWL chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i like leaving good reviews and im so so so sorry for what im about to say but i didnt like a simple kind of love it grossed me out . .

smiles,even though I cant,bye
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is amazing! My favorite fan fiction EVER! You are such a talented writer! :) xoxo
GuyWhoLovesYaoi chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Omg Omg Omg Omg! Alex and Tristan is so hot! Its that perfect blend of Shotacon and Shota. Either finish this story, or write a story about Alex and Tristan. But there age is perfect! It is not to different, and should not be changed! Write more, or ro a bunch of one shots with Alex and Tristan, or something. But the whole world needs more sex between Alex and tristan, or we will all die!
GuyWhoLovesYaoi chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
Sunshine-aki chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
best. story. ever. ever ever everrrrrrr! lol i didnt want to reveiw every chapter, cuz it might get annoying, and it would mean i'd have to stop reading to type, and it was too good to stop. this was so amazing, i cant even begin to tell you. i absolutely LOVE tristian and alex, theyre perfect for each other, and i dont think that theyre too far apart at all, 2 years is no big deal. im assuming you're probably not gonna write much, or any, more for this, but if you do that's awesome, either way, this is SERIOUSLY fantastic!
Zaily-Lock-Maniac chapter 12 . 7/27/2011

Ignore the Fother Muckers that think they can tell you how to write the story, if they dont like it then they should write their own like i did, Not same characters but hey they could learn something from me lol, and You arnt losing ur "mojo" so to speak, if you feel you are, then i suggest you do like Austin Powers and go back in time to get it back.

Remember, these annonomous people are small so dont listen to them, the registered reads should be the ones that count. they are just contradicting what they are saying "OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING, but i would like it better if..." It just doesnt work.

Good Luck i hope to read more, and i think we can all wait until you have time.
butterncreamnsugarnspice chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
WOW, that was a really good story :3

You know i started at mighnight and now its 4

I LOVED IT! just putting that out there! You said thing moved to fast but to me i think you did just fine! Keep up the great work! FYI: i'll watch you story, just in case :P