Reviews for Grin and Bare It All
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Uh, you're using the wrong word in the title/summary. It's bear (which can mean 'to carry a burden', which is how you're trying to use it, right?), not bare.
LovingPillow chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Noooo :(
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
I don't know why but I feel like there could be more to this story. Its great, don't get me wrong, I just feel that it could be a lot more than a two shot
yaoiprincess101 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I think you could add one more chapter to this, but only when it comes to you. This was very well written too.
BlueIrish chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
F***ing Fly. Whoops! Language. . Stellar writing! And I just finished the Anima series not even a day ago. This little bit of two shot seems to reflect my feelings on the matter. Shame it ended. Though at least on a high note. Now curious to read your other stories. Keep writing, mate!
blood-elf101 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Awesome now if only continued xD like if u read at the end and maybe continue or something but hey it's just an idea great job xD
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
;_; Ah, poor Cooro. Such low self-esteem, but the others will help with that. Or at least beat up anyone who dares try hurt their little bird. Wow, he totally never would've dreamed the others would return - in his head, it wasn't that they had to think things over, they'd totally abandoned him! No wonder it led to that heart-jerking scene with him flinging himself into their arms sobbing when they call him back to his senses. Such a wonderful family! Very, well, non-traditional, but a family none-the-less. - Another great oneshot!
EVIL JELLYBEANS3 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
WOW!i DONT KNOW HOW,but can you do another one?these are AMAZING! you don't get alot of moments where Cooro actually SHOWS his feelings.
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Awe... :'(
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
poor cooro :(

argh! why am i so addicted to angst? DX it seems like i cant get enough of this side of my favorite crow, but then again there arent many fics that focus on this
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Intense. I think this captures inner Cooro very very well. Great job!
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I'm reviewing! That was really sad! Now I've got to go read the last part where they go back for him again *sobs*. So sad, but it was pretty good. Maybe a second chapter? Or a sequel? Feel free to ignore me! Oh, and maybe the title should be bear it instead of bare it. Bare doesn't look quite right!
DangerouseLove chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was quiet interestning... the same thing happend in anime manga.. this was really ineteresning...xD
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 1 . 12/27/2010