Reviews for Subtext
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So interesting to get this kind of subtext from Brittany, since Santana's side of things has been very well-discussed, but we rarely see how Brittany feels. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I wish you wrote for Glee. Then we'd get a decent story arc for Brittana and some intelligent treatment of Brittany. Glee writers treat her like trash.
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Poor britt, liked the fact we could see what Britt was thinking. I could so see Brittany :-D
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This story was just so amazing, so well written... I could believe that this actually happened in the episode. These fears could totally have been what's going on. Your writing is incredible and I'm loving every story you write. This one has just been... beyond words. It makes me look at the scene in a new light, with an internal struggle. I want to hug this story and have it's lady babies.
nojaguar chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
absolutely love it. you should do more scene over-analysis.
emmaliefje chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very good subtext. A little angsty, and somehow it feels beyond Brittany's intelligence, but I really like this. It kind of condenses what all Brittana shippers chose to believe about the two of them. Well done! :)
NikitaSol chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Perfect! I wish you wrote for the show...and that it was on HBO...
ohmigosh chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
you're good. that's all i have to say.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is beautifully written! Loved it and hope you make more stories of this pairing because you have them down perfectley. :) Great job.
heyalove chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aww, I loved this! So well written :-)
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is really good. I loved reading about this, it's really deep, but completely realistic and in character.
miknge chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Now that I read it like the way you wrote it, it breaks my heart even more :( You're so good. Please write more Brittana fics :D