Reviews for Viral in Gold
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Really enjoyed Rossiu's thoughts on Viral!
Vigilante6 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
man Viral's "dream" during the last battle was the saddest thing i had seen in awhile. he really got shafted. Great fic
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was a good oneshot, Rossiu must have got pretty surprised with Viral's dream and who could imagine that his greatest dream was to have a family. You captured this well, good job.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
GAAAH. What an excellent fanfic. Very well written; I can't help but notice that - unlike many of the writers on here - you actually know what you're doing when it comes to writing a story.

I was laughing in glee at every turn despite how serious this was... but I think that's what made it so good! Lines like, "He would bet money that Viral couldn't drink from a teacup," were such win. I love the way you handled Viral's character, and his actions after he tells Rossiu what he saw in his dreams. Smash bang ending lines. Epic like TTGL itself, hehe.

I am impressed. Lucky that I clicked your profile after getting your review. I hope to high heaven you write some more Gurren Lagann stuff some day, because I will surely be reading it.