Reviews for Photo Op
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Yes! They got Storm Shadow!

I really want to have this calender when it's finished. It's going to be awesome.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Hee! I love Squeak's silent freakout over asking Storm, and him using her back to sign the form. I can understand the difficulty with this bunny-there sure are a lot of ways this could go-but I like it being helmed by the OC greenshirts, and Napoleon is an eminently sensible fellow to get the girlfriends' permission. :D
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Oohh...if I can't get Storm Shadow mostly naked, Kamakura would be a GREAT compromise. Mmm...

Win on Flint. "Wait, what? Umm...leaving now..." Heh.
The Child Of Silence chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Darn it! I thought I reviewed the second chapter! Tell Duke and HD not to worry. Just tell them to find a large lollipop and give it to the sugar loving authoress. That's what my mom does when she wants me to shut up.

Spirit topless. Yummy. *Sucks on giant orange lollipop* I think he'd go great for Earth day...

I hope you got lots and lots of candy this Halloween!
Karama9 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Poor Flint, you'd think he'd know better by now than to believe anything Shipwreck says!

I do wonder what will happen next...
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I loved the part with Flint. His righteous indignation at the female Joes being used, to his his surprise that it's the men and the fact that there's no nudity, to his mumbled apology and cursing of Shipwreck. Thanks for the laugh. I can't wait to see if they get guys like Spirit or Storm Shadow.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Storm Shadow...shirtless...Spirit...shirtless...Storm Shadow shirtless...Ace shirtless...Storm Shadow shirtless...STORM. SHADOW. IN. BEEFCAKE. CALENDAR.

Yes, please. How much money must I hand over to get one?
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Well, things are well on the way... I wonder what is Napoleon's part and whether it's all going to go horribly wrong.

No, that's a lie. I'm kind of assuming it will go at least a bit horribly wrong, so I'm just wondering on the degree of the catastrophe and how it will happen.

Fun story!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Okay, I just had the mental image of a shirtless Roadblock, standing behind a table laden with Thanksgiving goodies and holding a steaming loaf of fresh-baked bread . . . gahh. The perfect combination of turkey and beef. :D

I loved the idea of baiting the guys by leaving out the calendars! And oh, Shipwreck, you WOULD say you could do better. He'd better be prepared to eat those words, though.

And incidentally, if Spirit somehow got involved, it would be frickin' brilliant. He's always so calm and in-tune-with-nature and suchlike-it would be hilarious if he turned out to have a show-offy side!

What I'm trying to say is . . . nice work, madam. Can't wait for the updates!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Awesome, they got Roadblock. I laughed at Candy's ploy of finding possible candidates. I think they'll have more than twelve possible volunteers, so group photos may be in order. Look forward to the next update.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I highly support the idea of a G.I. Joe half-naked oiled-up hunk of the month calender. Just saying.
The Child Of Silence chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ugh. Forgive me for not signing in, but I'm too lazy too.

Those troublesome greenshirts! Tsk, tsk. Going about possibly kidnapping fellow Joes. They should be ashamed.

But the male Joes, mainly Dusty, topless... Hehehe, I like those mental images! And probably so do the female Joes.

Then, there's Beach Head. Add him to the mix and you got some dead greenshirts. But as long as the photos survive... It's all good!

Update A.S.A.P. or I'll... um... Be very upset and sad. Yea, that's it. *Hurridly shoves a very tired Beach Head in a closet*

Cheers!

TCOS (That looks similar to tacos...)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Uh oh...I can see massive chaos spreading because of this and as well as a possible jealous ninja if his girl buys one of the calenders. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Sounds like a nice calendar to me. :D

Cute plot bunny, looking forward to the rest. I wonder if they'll ever regret assuming not talking is enough to be quiet by Storm Shadow's standards. And speaking of which, he should be in the calendar. I can't imagine he wouldn't volunteer for a chance to be gawked at.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ooooh. This is going to go horribly wrong, isn't it? Because I seriously cannot wait to see more. XD Also, does this mean we get shirtless Dusty?
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »