Reviews for My Flower of Eternity
geprgdal16 chapter 5 . 5/17
Update! I need more pleaseeeee!
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 3/12
Luzon V Mindanao chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
This is an AMAZING story! Please update soon (Don't rush yourself, I can wait). I'll definitly be waiting for the next chapter 3.
SasoriTactic chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Please update! Its getting good! XD
gooddayworld chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
omagowd i wuv feliks so much 3 he makes almost everything funny XD
Annonomis ish chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
*fan girl squees wile doing a wierd dance*

I LOVE U.*dead sirious*

*waits pationtly*

*tries new tatic*

*waits more8

8new tatic*

Ill give u a cookie/

Seiliez Wingalas chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
y u no write more? its been so long, i started reading this when you first started writing it. its been tooo long...
Rami-Momochi chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
kyaaaaa! i have to read more your such an amazing author
Roo4life chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
KYAA! The angsty-ness is killing me! (is it supposed to?) I can't wait to see what happens! *jumps up and down* Keep up the awesome work you have! :)
Thisbey chapter 5 . 3/23/2011

Please write more ;w;
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
They had a meadow scene. THEY JUST HAD A FRICKIN' MEADOW SCENE.

You know who I feel sorry for in all this? Sweden. And Also Finland. And I feel that Germany... is just a little strange for cooking this whole scheme up.

But then whast happens if/when Sweden actually, like (I'M TALKING LIKE POLAND NOW T_T) marry Finland? Which is clearly the ultimate goal 'cuz it'll mean a formal alliance between the tribes and stuff?

Finland is a guy, so that wouldn't work. O_o

But anyway. It was mostly very well-written, and the concept is very interesting.

I would say to avoid saying things like 'the blonde' or 'the petite man' too much; it's quite confusing. You should never be afraid to repeat someone's name to make the subject clear.

Thanks for writing this! XD
Mud Blood Prince chapter 5 . 3/4/2011

I love the story you have going~

I swear I'm fan-girl squealing all through out the story~

You need to post another chapter soon, I swear I'll like, die if you don't.

You do a wonderful job of writing~ And I oh-so-can't wait to see what you have in store.

Until next time~

fairy-hime-108 chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Love this story! Never actually read that book, but I keep meaning to buy it and I always did mean too... now I have even more reason to if it's anything as cute as this is! This is really well written and very, very sqeeable, I hope you continue it through to the end and update soon!
papercorpse chapter 5 . 2/14/2011

this story is so cute! i love the adorably awkward moments between tino and berwald!

you've written a very nice story; i look forward to reading what happens next! C:
lun-chan chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesw upate soon! im addictd to this story and check for updates every day! i cant wait to see how su-san and finland turn out!