Reviews for Arabesque
Ekun-Asha chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Oh. My. God.

That was exquisite!

Please revisit this piece...

PLEASE!

Warm regards.
an admirer chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Phenomenal. I'm totally taken by the use of your adjectives, weird as that sounds. I also love the way Neji kind of worships every move Tenten makes. On a perhaps not quite so pleasing note, I ask (you would not be wrong to imagine something akin to groveling) that you post a chapter sometime in the hopefully near future. I don't have any sort of say in your personal life, and therefore cannot dictate when this theoretical chapter may be uploaded, but I ask that you at the very least give it some sort of closure.
Patch-of-Grey chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
I very much enjoy this fanfic. Please continue
Aimii0 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Absolutely fantastic! I hope you'll update soon :)
Aimii0 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
How cute can Neji be? Can't wait to see Tenten's reaction when she receives the earrings.
Aimii0 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
A great story and great chapter, as usual.
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
It's such a beautiful story. Neji has already realized his feelings, but when is Tenten gonna realize her feelings? Hmm...? I need to know what happens next. Please update.
videogamenerd101 chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I'll definitely have to check that one-shot out then!

Aw, so sweet! I really hope Neji confesses to Tenten soon. It's sad to see that Tenten didn't place first, but I love Temari so much that I'm actually not complaining. It's so great that they both got scores over 200!

Anyway, this is such a great story and you've got a wonderful writing style. You should update really soon! I'm in love! :D
videogamenerd101 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
I knew the whole situation with Lee that was introduced last chapter would be in this one, and for some reason, I don't think this will be the end of it. Something about this whole ordeal seems weird to me, but I know that Lee will be able to get out of it with the help of Gai and Tenten.

But yay! Temari is here! How can you not love her? She's just so awesome and badass and awesome and... gah, I just love her. :D I'm glad Tenten got first place again, though.
videogamenerd101 chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
How could Misumi say such things about Lee? He did such an amazing job in his performance and he truly deserved to be first place! God, I can already tell that there's gonna be drama regarding this in the later chapters. Considering the amount of emphasis you put on it and that last ending line and how suspenseful that scene was, I can almost guarantee it. :/

But anyway, how sweet! Neji bought Tenten an overstuffed doll (and she named it after him xD) and then Neji bought jewelry for her. It's a shame that Tenten had to have that injury, but at least she seems to be picking herself up again.
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Wow, I honestly didn't expect Tenten to win. She did pretty poorly in the free skate, but I forgot to put the short program score into account. But she won! Yay! :D Her conversation with Neji was cute. I'm mad at Samui and Kin, though. Not really mad, but only slightly mad. I think you know why.
videogamenerd101 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Yes... Neji has realized his feelings for her! :D

I'm glad Tenten did such a great job in this performance. Her training with Gai and Kurenai really paid off.
videogamenerd101 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Oh my gosh… That scene with Ino was honestly so dramatic that I was at the edge of
my seat and my heart was beating like crazy. I was actually thinking Ino would end up positive! I'm glad she didn't, because I really don't want to see mah gurl being pregnant with someone who isn't Sai or Kiba, much less someone who's a total jackass.
videogamenerd101 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Haha, Deidara seems like quite the interesting designer. He and Tenten seem like a good match, though. And OMG there's SasoDei like OMG I hope we get to see Sasori soon! I have a feeling we will, since Sasori is Temari's designer and Tenten and Temari are rivals. Talking about Temari, I really can't wait until she comes because she's just so badass and I love her and ShikaTema is so one of my OTPs and I just love Temari most of all. :D
videogamenerd101 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Yes! I know, right? I AM SO MAD THAT KISHI KILLED OFF NEJI. AHH! Dx I love Neji and NejiTen and then all my dreams just had to be crushed like this... Gah, I hate canon sometimes.

Aw, I feel really bad for Ino, but she really should listen to Tenten's advice and just break up with Nadare. I really hope she ends up with Sai or Kiba by the end of everything. (I can't choose between SaiIno and KibaIno. I just love them both so much!)