Reviews for Young London
HeavenBesideYou13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was a great little fic. The song lyrics were really distracting though. I thought it was awesome.
Eclipsed12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Dude why don't you make this into a full story though it would be awesome
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
hey thanks for the adding my story to your faves, i thought id come check out your stories, i love this one! I think you should do a second chapter to it D...pretty seem so sweet together and i wanna know what happens when they go home ;) haha...great story )
I. W. Cullen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awwwww too short! But it was cute. Jasper Edward pairings crack me up. Cause they came off kinda gay in the movies I thought... But Bella Alice, I would love for Stephenie to write another book that continues the cullens life, and ALice and Bella developing their friendship. Cause Alice says how they are going to be great friends, but you never really see them hang out, and do stuff since the story is all about Edwierd and Bella. I have really gotten into the femslash stories here for that reason lately I think.
SwanQueen4tw chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
this was great. what's the name of the song and artist?
amUous chapter 1 . 10/24/2010 aww.
segir chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
this was perfect the way it is. cute piece!
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
kitten in the rainbow chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really like where you are going with this, it's always great when you have waited so long to have your desire granted. Please write another chapter!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
The story was GREAT!

I really hope that you'll add another chapter.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
nice litle song fic its realy well done and lol at alice's impatiance lol :D great work i cant wait to see more of your work in the future :D
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
this actually is a perfect one shot, usually they leave them open ended but this has a great beginning and ends perfectly. :) Great story.
MysteryTwiLover058 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010