Reviews for Hello Again
lorieslater chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Just thought I'd put my vote in for this story to continue.
VG LittleBear chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Hi, Nathaniel is a sweet addition to the family, but I shudder at the loops you have Tony go through. And evil Eli, that's really sad! I do like the interaction between Gibbs and Tony you've written. I would have expected more grief from Gibbs about Ziva in the early chapters. I wonder if the car causing Ziva's death was sent by Eli?
Inquiring minds wanna know ;)
Cheers!
lili chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
Hello, I am French, and I just found your story and I loved, to cry too, but I'm really sad to see that you do not continue ... Please continue, it is very well written and the storyline and beautiful I love, I can even tell you that this is the best I've read since plussieurs Reading Month! Tell us and tell us if you intend to continue, or if you give up hope not I would be very sad! Thank you and see you soon I hope! Please ...
Saissa chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Tony - you need to STOP with the "being too proud to take pain meds" trip.

If you dont take your pain meds - then you will do yourself some damage and you will NOT be able to protect Nathaniel.

So take the pain meds, and be the father you are supposed to be and protect your son against his murdering bastard mossad pig grandfather.
Jesslovesdensi chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Just found this and I know its been a while since you wrote but pleaseeeeeeee update! I wanna know what happens. Actually I would love to see everything wprk out and the new people on team gibbs leave and then tony amd tim become equals.. lol, a bit far fetched. Amyways great story :) jess x
Kagome Avalon chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
I feel really bad for Tony . He just doesn't seem to be able to catch a break. Great stoery so far. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon. It would be really cool if Ziva came to visit and told her father off for trying to kill the father of her son.
Kagome Avalon chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I take it back I think that this was the saddest chapter that I've ever read. Poor Tony. That witch better watch out now that Gibbs is on his way there. If she thought Tony was being intimadating wait until she meets Gibbs. That will be a great part to read. I don't think she'll nknow what hit her.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was so sad. I hope that he takes Ziva's body home when he goes. What is Nathaniel's full name? I think it would be sweet if it was Nathaniel David DiNozzo. David for the Engilsh pronuncation of Zave's last name. I look forward to reading the rest. I just hope that it gets better and not worse.
serena23 chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
please update again soon. I have just found this story and I really enjoy reading it.
Angel-Moon17 chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
I love this story n.n Another chapter please! :)
TracyTravis chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
Wow! GREAT story! Please continue writing!
bookwormgirl382 chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
Glad you are back. I enjoyed this story back when you were writing on a regular basis and was pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter on my story alert. It's a good one.
madances chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
Thanks for the chapter. More, please!
Washington-Jones chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
First : yOU'RE BACKKKKKK ! *hugtime*

Second : OMG I JUST LOVE DUCKY ! XD
RedLindy chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I am really glad you are back writing. I love your stories, and really want to see where this story inparticular goes.