Reviews for A Wedding Date
PrincessYun chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Uhuh, funny choice of last name for Babette (such an old fashioned French name, I don't even know if I've heard it in France before and I'm French! xD), did you know that Honfleur is a city? If you've never been there you should ty! It's very cute! Anyway, I love your story! I really like how you write Penelope and Morgan, sur ce, I'm off reading the rest of your stories!
d-kronk chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Wonderful job! I really enjoyed this fic, as I do all your work. I love this little epilogue, their domestic bliss is great.
d-kronk chapter 15 . 1/31/2014
I love his desperation in this... him freaking out. I'm glad that Penelope was able to talk to him and calm him down. Her voice of reason for him was great, I'm glad that he's going to try and love how her grin at the end definitely changed his thought process.
d-kronk chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
I really like how happy the two of them are and how all of their coworkers know how happy they are. I hope Derek changes his mind about weddings though, she'd be just as hurt if something happened to him and they weren't married... hopefully someone can point that out to him. Derek's panic at the accident it great. I really hope it isn't Penelope and she calls him back soon.
d-kronk chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
So glad that nothing changed the next morning. I love Penelope realizing how right they are together. And both of them admitting and voicing that what they want is each other is great. I love it.
d-kronk chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Great chapter. I really love how well their teasing and the give and take between them played out in the bedroom. Wonderfully done.
d-kronk chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
That was a tense car ride home. I'm glad Penelope finally reminded him that he was talking about her best friend. I'm glad Derek came over to talk to her instead of calling, much better to have the conversation in person. I love him apologizing and admitting that he knew the double date was not going to turn out well, knowing that she would see Rick for what he was. I love that even Derek's cousin knew that Rick was disrespecting Penelope. The story about what happened between the two of them in the past is great. But really, that kiss... excellent. And I love the lead up to it, both knowing that they each want something different in a relationship. I hope she chooses now.
d-kronk chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I can understand why you like this chapter. It's great. I like them on a double date and Penelope seeing the differences between Derek and Rick. I love her realizing that she doesn't mind the guy opened the door for her once in a while and standing when she gets up to leave the table. I love the argument with Derek and Rick at the end and I definitely want to hear Derek's side of this story.
d-kronk chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I really like how nervous Derek is going to Penelope's office. And his reaction when he finds out she is dating Rick is great, I love the hurt and anger in his voice. I'm glad that Penelope is finding something missing with Rick... hopefully she realizes what it is soon. I'm glad she apologized and that he called her, even if it didn't go so smoothly.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I love the tension in this. Both of them trying to forget that weekend and not being able to... it's great. I'm really glad that Derek has decided he needs to see if it will work between them, I just hope he isn't too late.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
That is a great morning. I love Penelope's confusions when she woke up and Derek reaction when she stood there in her bra and panties is great. I really like the boost that gave her. I wish he had gone with his first pick though, jumping her would have been a lot more fun. ;-)
d-kronk chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I love Derek's reaction when Penelope agrees to dance with Rick. And him asking her to dance, the anger and hurt in his eyes, I love that and I'm really glad that Penelope agreed. Their dance was great, I really liked their talk. I love drunk Penelope, her telling Derek to remind her what happened is great.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Derek really should have told her there wasn't going to be food at this event... although a tipsy Penelope could definitely be fun. I really like Penelope noticing the different way he introduces her to his single friend and her changing that. I love Rick pointing out that Derek is definitely not looking at her like he's her big brother.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I really like Penelope's thoughts on their kiss, I'm glad she realizes just how right it felt. And I really like that Derek loves weddings. Penelope's reaction when she sees how much in love the couple is is great, I love her realizing how she wants that.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I'm glad that Penelope knew what to do to help Derek sleep... though I love her mentioning sex and Derek's comment back. But the story she told as she was climbing into bed with him was great and I'm really glad it worked. I love the not so accidental kiss.