Reviews for Strong Enough
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
it needed the 20th review...
feathersnow chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
wow! i listened to the song while reading this. the scene was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!I can imagine it all. fantastic job *salutes*
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aww that was awesome! loved it!
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i liked the story..
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That song could well have been used in place of "Could it Be".
Reader101w chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Nice work on picturing Kim's thoughts during that sitch,

And the song works good with it.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Yamal chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Cute! Nice work! _
dex drako chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
great stroy captain and while I didn't know him as well as you I miss Goofmore as well.
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I can never get enough Kim/Ron fluff. It's canon, and even more importantly...it was meant to be!

Thanks for taking us inside Kim's head during this critical moment.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great Story Captain I'm wondering like so many other writers but when are you going to either add on to the story making a point or if there's going to be a squeal to it?
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
You do your usual excellent job in showing Kim's emotional state all through "So the Drama". Sometimes the greatest treasure we have we ignore because it's always been there.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I’ll be candid. When I saw the topic, I thought, another Prom Night story? Hasn’t it been done enough? Wasn’t material being recycled?

I gladly eat my words. I should know better. You don’t recycle stuff. You bring out new stuff.

I didn’t know him personally, but I miss Goofmore. In fact, his DeviantArt account’s been deactivated. The only way his art can even be seen is through tributes; of which there are plenty. A Google of his name brings up dozens of entries.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Excellent job, as always.

Keep the good writing.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Awesome writing once again, Captain. Just amazing work. :)
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Beautiful story Cap. I especially like the way you had Kim's thoughts catch her by surprise, as this is so often how real love happens-it catches us when we least expect it.

I feel the same about Goofmore, and though I only had the pleasure of chatting with him once, I'm sure if he manages to see this he'll love it.