Reviews for Girls Can Do It Too
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Oh my god. I'm sittin here like oh my god what the fuck did I just read. You seriously should write more stories like this. Or sequel. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was total epicness. Perfect, except it was too short (because I loved it so much).
Jewel Queen chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
For the record, I thought you did Sue exceptionally well so double double bonus points for you, yay! The only thing I would have done differently was make it longer, juicier and more drama/suspense. Still, well done.

Also, your little outburst at the end made me laugh out loud.
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You did a great job with this story. In fact you have it set up nicely for a sequel. and if you ever write one i will be right there to read it and praise your awesomeness.
-CW
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Your Sue was well made and pretty dang Sue-esquingly epic.
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really love this I've never read a story were Puck is the one who was raped although I've read plenty were Quinn was. I love vulnerable Puck. I'd really love this to be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I loved it! you should so wright another story to go with this one!
tellmamatobuggeroff chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Absolutely adored it! I really wish there were more

chapters because it's just so good and it's an abslutely

fascinating plotline!
patriciajohns42223 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow. Glad I found ur other fic & decided to look for more. This was great. So emotional & gut-wrenching. I've always hated how they made Puck out to be the only bad person in the scenario. Quinn's hypocracy has always gotten on my nerves anyway. I love that you had Kurt being all protective & Finn standing up for Puck. Too great. :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I think your Finn and Sue were pretty IC. :) I'd love too see a sequel and find out what happened to everyone. Did Quinn get expelled for raping another student? Did Kurt replace Puck's memory with a better one?
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Gah! Bitch! Really

Good oneshot :3
bainst chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
it was intense, but I nice burst of hope at the end. Your Sue rant was spot on, especially that Will zinger at the end.
minlin chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh my, this is a very different take on events isn't it. It doesn't come across as completely unlikely either.
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Actually I think you did a wonderful job with Sue. Can't wait to see what happens next.
sue-love45 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
this was reaaaaaaally goood!

please do a sequel?