Reviews for Consummation: A 'Hold My Silence' Missing Reel
AngeldeLagrimas chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I 3 it :)
Illaengka chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful. I teared up at the end. Perfect for this story.

It gave me a stange sense of peace that I rarely find.
Geminii524 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Thank you very, very much! The tone of this was sooo right for them to finally finish what they started so slowly and tentatively so long ago. I absolutely felt this line summed it all up for Abby; "She wanted him wrapped around her completely, surrounding her and enfolding her… he made her feel safe". And sweet, sexy Connor still worried that he would somehow muck it up, but finally fearless enough to take the chance. How they have grown! I will miss this fic most definitely!
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh yes...perfectly done. Your writing is wonderful as always and everything flowed beautifully together. Can't wait for more of *any* of your stories :)
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Love it!

*basket of goodies for the lovely muse*

I'm looking forward to the epilogue, but sad in a way. At least there's still "Forever"... :)
Faire Peacock chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Yeah...Good... Needed that...

That's all I got.
iliketv2011 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Great one! :)
Moriarty's Cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh that was just beautiful! Every word had me entranced. I don't want this fic to end :( You can have all the brownies, snickerdoodles and so on that you want if it means you write more!
justapenny4yourthoughts chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh my goodness, very satisfying end to a great story. Thanks!
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That, in a word, was BEAUTIFUL. You managed to perfectly balance the romantic with the rapacious. The whole thing left me with a genuine smile on my face because we've been waiting for so long for this (as have the characters!) and it was the sort of payoff that leaves you really content in the end. Of course greedy me would've liked it to be ten times longer!

So we now eagerly await the epilogue and the little gems you include that we're not expecting but are so delighted to find whatever they may be.

*tosses roses at your feet*
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was AMAZING! Such a great missing reel and so in character for the universe you've created here. So tender and loving, and yet so wild and ravenous. And of course Connor would even be apologizing during sex. LOL! Absolutely wonderful missing reel for a wonderful story. Can't wait for the epilogue. Very satisfying this. :-)

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my review of the last chapter: Bravo! for Connor finally realizing that his mother is abusive. He need to get past that and he needed to admit it to himself. Excellent breakthrough there. I freaking love this story. :-D
itstheoneandonlyme chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Well how bout I give you and your muse dark chocolate brownies! This was totally awesome! I had a lump in me throat! Sad to see this staory come to an end! Epilouge soon? One hopes!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow.

Wow again.

That was great! So perfect and beautiful, the absolute best way to finally bring the two of them together. It's been so great to see Connor and Abby progress in your story, and I'm so sad that only the epilogue is left. Sniff, sniff.

And what the heck. Throwing in one more wow. :)