Reviews for Fire of Ages
meetmeyesterday chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love the theory that River is Romana! That's great. And the story is really wondedrful.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Now, firstly, I wanted River Song to be Romana. I really did. But failing that, your explanation, Romana's soul shattering and finding homes in people who would live and die for her Doctor, is perfect. After all, the Time War is still very mysterious: who's to say it didn't happen?
timano chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I enjoyed this story. Somewhat unusual, perhaps, but it spoke to me anyway. 10 out of 10 stars! (And whichever of the possible next stories you choose will be magnificent, I feel certain!)
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This has to be the best River-is-Romana explanation I've had the pleasure to see.

Chameleon arch fics annoy me (Human Nature was awesome, but now it's just overused), and I don't agree with the "grow a second heart in the first regeneration" theory. That limits things somewhat - and then you come along with this, and it all makes sense! :)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i haven't really watched any classic who so i don't know romana very well but i loved the story anyway!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
NICE. And I WANT those stories!