Reviews for In the Glow of the Night
newkathy97 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I know it's been long time, but I just read this, and you can't just leave Newkirk in that position! Please, please,please x10 update!
Marie1964 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
If I said Update in a really annoying, Carter-like rambling...do you think it would work? ;)
Starpup chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
I really like this story. I'm generally wary of stories that mix supernatural themes into a distinctly not supernatural fandom. However, I really love what you've done with this, even if I don't know much at all of LoZ.

Hope your muse decides to spark it again soon. _
Smileyface chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Please finish it. Keep up the good work. :)
Lord Siravant chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Veran's going to get her ass kicked so hard it's not even funny. I suspect this story shall end up being yet another example of Hijacked By Ganon, then? Still, I like the idea of this story. Keep up the good work!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
So intense. Poor LeBeau must be feeling something towards the Masked Shadow. Maybe it won't be long for them to reconnect and bring Newkirk back.

This new character looks threatening for any side. I hope our heroes know how to deal with him. So far, everybody looks too much for the poor mortals.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Poor Hogan having to deal with his men's inner conflicts. Newkirk's disappearance has affected his friends too much. I do hope that LeBeau and Carter know how to put themselves together before the real danger comes.
Nitestalker chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Thanks for the update. I hope the gang discovers the Masked Shadow is Newkirk before they destroy it.

I enjoy how you are focusing on the tightness of the group and I hope all of them start acting like their old delves because that is what Newkirk would want.
Cruelest Sea chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
W0000t! An update! And an awesome one.:D
MarieA chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Hello- it's me again. ;) Bugging you for an update, please. *gives Carter's puppy dog eyes*

*flees before you send a spambot catcher after me*
Cruelest Sea chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
This is a very intriguing story so far. I hope you finish it.:)
Marie1964 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Poor Newkirk and Carter! I'm glad that they didn't end up killing the other, even though they didn't recognize each other. Too bad Carter couldn't have taken off his mask or something. It's a good thing that they found Nayru- hopefully she and her friend will help them save Peter.
Nitestalker chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
too bad Carter couldn' have gotten him. Thanks for the update.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Oh, so bad! Carter was so close to get Newkirk back! Good thing that none of them caused much damage to the other. I'm pretty sure they'll face each other again, and hopefully, they'll be able to see through the haze who they really are.
Deana chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Amazing chapter! More please!