Reviews for You Know My Name
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 1/11
Fascinating and well-told. Would be very happy to read more!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
What will happen next
tinawinna chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
I can't wait for the next update. :D
ChibiAyane chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please continue this!? It's a good story!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
noooooo come BACKKKKKKKkkkkkkkKKKKKKkkkkk!
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
I must agree with you about Eric but i must ask you, add some black tips to Harry's hair in tribute to Hedwig? Please? Otherwise i like no LOVE this story!
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
update please this is interesting, and i love it...:)
aliceAmnesia chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
YESSSSS.
God I love this ! x
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Love this I can't wait for more!
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Sooo...where's the next update? And did you really have to include Twilight? I've seen and read some godawful crap and Twilight is one of those godawul things. Soory if you do like it but...ughhh. Me and my friend have a saying "REAL Vampires Don't. Fucking. Sparkle!" Being a True Blood fan I think you'd understand my repulsion of Twilight. It sucked...Oh and you'll have to fight my friend for Eric as he's her Vampire. I claimed Godric;) Which definitely begs the question: IS Godric Godric Gryfindor? Cause ya know they never say what he looked like, when he died or where he's buried if he IS Dead. Which cerainly gives credence to the possibility ;) Just because I don't like Twilight doesn't mean I'm not gonna read the fic...it just means that those chars will be OC's and not anything known ;) It's my way of ignoring the whole...agghh Sparkly Fake Vampires...RUN! instinct. So..update? Please? Pretty please with a tied up(but not with Silver) Eric Northman on top? ;) Hope you do update soon. And hot damn! Eric Harry AND Sam Merlotte? Hot DAMN! I Look forward to THAT!
Ja
Sinopa
KendaO chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I just love this beginning ! Do you plan on writting next chapt ?
DarkAdarah chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
his hair was white? I didn't notice hahaha xd I just love LaLa hehehe, please more! :)
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
links are broken :P Very good chapter, love this slutty(at least for me XD)Harry hehehe xd
RoseThorn333 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013