Reviews for The everliving ghost of what once was
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/24
Just found this. Poor Danny. Would love to know how he got the scars.
Kristine chapter 1 . 1/23
Hey, are you going to write a story about where the scares came from or maybe have the person that gave them to him come back and the 5-0 team handle it? Pretty please! my email is if you would like to let me know! Love your stories!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
*cries* I love the line about Kono's scars now being about broken dreams.
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Amazing.
I read your little Drabble always again. Is there a way that you expand the FF?
Or do you have an idea? I like the story. And a sequel would certainly be phenomenal.

I would like to read more FF in this direction.
lg

Happy Holidays
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Omg so good! Please continue this, its begs to be continued and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks this! Amazing story and amazing writing!
celtics chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Storia bellissima che merita un seguito per scoprire come Danny si è fatto quelle cicatrici, spero che ci penserai e che ci donerai il seguito, non si può lasciare il lettore senza una risposta a questo quesito.
Ciao alla prossima.
WhimsyAndMuse chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Most of the time when writers say it is just a drabble, it's true. This however begs to be continued. Your one chapter drabble opens like a statement of intrigue of what is coming next. It could lead into many different directions that could turn into a totally awesome read.
Bard15 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
hhmmm...are we ever going to get a follow up case story to this little tease?...
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Danny's story set to Band of Horses' 'No One's Gonna Love You' is very powerful.
Shinigami04 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really like what you got here and with this being from Kono's POV, it makes me wonder what Steve and Chin were thinking at the same time when they saw Danny's scars as well.

Keep up the good work. :)
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
brilliant characterization. Danny's a talker, except when he's not. Thank you for writing this.
asdf chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
ho my god that was so good! idk if you were planning on writing any more of this story or not and if your not thats fine its great but if you were then yay! cuz this looks like it could be the start of an amazing story :) or maybe told rom steve or chin or dannys prospective
inkspire chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Um, now I REALLY wanna know. So enigmatic, perfectly mysterious and angsty! Not fair. Maybe you could tell me privately what they're from/who? ;) Although it's perfect how you leave it up to the imagination, and leave us really eager to find out the story. (It would be fun to read a bit more about them tromping through the sewers too, and why. Lol.)
The Star In The Night chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
How can so much meaning be packed into so few words? The scar competition and eventual "scars of failure' are very realistic. So is the team wanting to get back at whoever hurt Danny. I applaud you for the ending. You leave the reader with the mystery of Danny's scars and the thought that maybe it is better not to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
the everlasting ghost of what once was

slips gently through molted shadows

searching for light

in a world of dark and dull